- Man Utd transfers: Seven players who could rescue the Red Devils
- ‘Cesc Fàbregas would have picked Man Utd over Chelsea’
- Man Utd transfers: Angel Di Maria asks to leave Real Madrid
- Photos: Robin van Persie & Wayne Rooney all smiles at Man Utd training
- Liverpool transfers: Mario Balotelli a bargain at £16m, says Harry Redknapp
- Transfer round-up: Reus in talks with Arsenal, Tottenham to sign Fazio
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger denies contact with PSG
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger says he hasn't spoken to Paris Saint-Germain about becoming their next head coach
Arsène Wenger insists he hasn’t spoken to Paris Saint-Germain about replacing Carlo Ancelotti in the summer.
The Arsenal manager has been linked with a move to the Ligue 1 leaders after a mixed season at the north London club.
But Wenger expects the Italian coach to stay at the Paris-based outfit, with the Gunners boss determined to see out his contract at Emirates Stadium.
“I have had no contact with PSG,” Wenger told beIN Sport. “Carlo Ancelotti has done a good job and I do not see why he would leave the club by viewing the quality of his work this season.
“I followed their season. They have built their success on a form of individual superiority and the collective one that they found through the Champions League. In Ligue 1, they had a quite difficult journey.
“And for my part, I have a contract with Arsenal, where I have served for 17 years and I do not see myself leaving the club like a thief and not respecting my contract.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Heskey admits Balotelli concerns
- Wilshere braced for tough Everton test
- Fantasy Football: This weekend's best picks
- VIDEO: Moyes takes ice bucket challenge
- Balotelli a bargain at £16m, says Redknapp