- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger denies contact with PSG
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger says he hasn't spoken to Paris Saint-Germain about becoming their next head coach
Arsène Wenger insists he hasn’t spoken to Paris Saint-Germain about replacing Carlo Ancelotti in the summer.
The Arsenal manager has been linked with a move to the Ligue 1 leaders after a mixed season at the north London club.
But Wenger expects the Italian coach to stay at the Paris-based outfit, with the Gunners boss determined to see out his contract at Emirates Stadium.
“I have had no contact with PSG,” Wenger told beIN Sport. “Carlo Ancelotti has done a good job and I do not see why he would leave the club by viewing the quality of his work this season.
“I followed their season. They have built their success on a form of individual superiority and the collective one that they found through the Champions League. In Ligue 1, they had a quite difficult journey.
“And for my part, I have a contract with Arsenal, where I have served for 17 years and I do not see myself leaving the club like a thief and not respecting my contract.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Three reasons why Vidal should join Man Utd
- Markovic stars as Liverpool beat Man City
- Gerrard excited by Liverpool's summer signings
- Torres is staying at Chelsea, insists Mourinho
- Moreno should reject Liverpool, says Aspas