- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Loïc Rémy will be loved at Liverpool, says Gerard Houllier
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Photos: Emre Can & Lazar Markovic look to impress in Liverpool training
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Man City transfers: Samir Nasri plays down PSG reports
Man City transfers: Samir Nasri rubbishes reports he could move to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer
Samir Nasri has rubbished reports suggesting he could move to Paris Saint-Germain, committing his immediate future to Manchester City.
The 25-year-old has struggled to perform on a regular basis this season, prompting speculation that he could be in line for a return to France.
But the former Marseille midfielder is adamant he will be at the Citizens next season and has not been in contact with the newly-crowned Ligue 1 champions.
“Next year I’m staying in Manchester. PSG is just a rumour. Nobody contacted me,” Nasri told Telefoot.
On Friday, Nasri admitted he was disappointed to see the Citizens sack Roberto Mancini, who signed the France international from Arsenal in 2011.
“I feel sad, but I’m professional and I know how football works,” Nasri told RMC.
“I was at Marseille and had four coaches in four seasons. Changing coaches is nothing new.
“Mancini brought me to Manchester City. I don’t want to speak about his departure because I don’t know the ins and outs of the story. I don’t know who’s coming in.”
Nasri has scored 11 goals in 81 appearances for the Citizens after swapping the Emirates for the Etihad almost two years ago.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Oxlade-Chamberlain hails Chambers's move
- Juventus confident of Vidal stay
- Van Gaal: I won't buy for the sake of it
- Liverpool hand Lovren No6 shirt
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Chambers