- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers looks like top defender, says Liverpool legend
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Brendan Rodgers needs to sign striker to win the title’
Man City transfers: Samir Nasri plays down PSG reports
Man City transfers: Samir Nasri rubbishes reports he could move to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer
Samir Nasri has rubbished reports suggesting he could move to Paris Saint-Germain, committing his immediate future to Manchester City.
The 25-year-old has struggled to perform on a regular basis this season, prompting speculation that he could be in line for a return to France.
But the former Marseille midfielder is adamant he will be at the Citizens next season and has not been in contact with the newly-crowned Ligue 1 champions.
“Next year I’m staying in Manchester. PSG is just a rumour. Nobody contacted me,” Nasri told Telefoot.
On Friday, Nasri admitted he was disappointed to see the Citizens sack Roberto Mancini, who signed the France international from Arsenal in 2011.
“I feel sad, but I’m professional and I know how football works,” Nasri told RMC.
“I was at Marseille and had four coaches in four seasons. Changing coaches is nothing new.
“Mancini brought me to Manchester City. I don’t want to speak about his departure because I don’t know the ins and outs of the story. I don’t know who’s coming in.”
Nasri has scored 11 goals in 81 appearances for the Citizens after swapping the Emirates for the Etihad almost two years ago.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Wenger plays down chances of more signings
- Besiktas 0 Arsenal 0: Three talking points
- Carragher: Chambers looks like top defender
- Wenger fumes over Ramsey red card as Arsenal held