- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Arsenal transfers: Wenger confirms he’s on the lookout for a striker
- ‘Rene Meulensteen return would be great news for Man Utd’
Man City transfers: Samir Nasri plays down PSG reports
Man City transfers: Samir Nasri rubbishes reports he could move to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer
Samir Nasri has rubbished reports suggesting he could move to Paris Saint-Germain, committing his immediate future to Manchester City.
The 25-year-old has struggled to perform on a regular basis this season, prompting speculation that he could be in line for a return to France.
But the former Marseille midfielder is adamant he will be at the Citizens next season and has not been in contact with the newly-crowned Ligue 1 champions.
“Next year I’m staying in Manchester. PSG is just a rumour. Nobody contacted me,” Nasri told Telefoot.
On Friday, Nasri admitted he was disappointed to see the Citizens sack Roberto Mancini, who signed the France international from Arsenal in 2011.
“I feel sad, but I’m professional and I know how football works,” Nasri told RMC.
“I was at Marseille and had four coaches in four seasons. Changing coaches is nothing new.
“Mancini brought me to Manchester City. I don’t want to speak about his departure because I don’t know the ins and outs of the story. I don’t know who’s coming in.”
Nasri has scored 11 goals in 81 appearances for the Citizens after swapping the Emirates for the Etihad almost two years ago.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Sturridge wishes himself happy birthday
- PHOTO: Suárez gives Gerrard signed Barcelona shirt
- 'Falcao would have slotted in Arsenal side'
- Twitter reacts to reports Falcao will join Man Utd
- Balotelli tell Sturridge to brush up his dancing