- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal is a Juve player, insists Beppe Marotta
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
Marouane Fellaini: I want to play in the Champions League
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he is desperate to play Champions League football but insists he is happy at Everton
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he is desperate to play Champions League football but insists he is happy at Everton.
But the 25-year-old says he is happy on Merseyside but admitted his desire to test himself against Europe’s finest.
“Every player wants to play in the Champions League. That is the big competition,” Fellaini said.
“I hope I can do it with Everton. I’m happy here. I’ve been at the club for five years. I’m happy because I know everybody.
“For my future, I want to play in England. The Premier League is the best league. Here there are five, six, seven, eight teams, all of whom think they are good enough to play in the Champions League and want that.
“There isn’t another country in Europe where you get that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- I'll prove my worth at West Ham, vows Jenkinson
- Three reasons why Vidal should join Man Utd
- Markovic stars as Liverpool beat Man City
- Gerrard excited by Liverpool's summer signings