- Transfer round-up: Khedira hopeful of Arsenal move, Man Utd in Turan talks
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry talks up ‘quality’ Gedion Zelalem
- Brendan Rodgers likens Philippe Coutinho to ex-Tottenham star
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- I want to be Arsenal’s No10, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain tells Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal transfers: Arsène Wenger confirms David Ospina signing
Marouane Fellaini: I want to play in the Champions League
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he is desperate to play Champions League football but insists he is happy at Everton
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he is desperate to play Champions League football but insists he is happy at Everton.
But the 25-year-old says he is happy on Merseyside but admitted his desire to test himself against Europe’s finest.
“Every player wants to play in the Champions League. That is the big competition,” Fellaini said.
“I hope I can do it with Everton. I’m happy here. I’ve been at the club for five years. I’m happy because I know everybody.
“For my future, I want to play in England. The Premier League is the best league. Here there are five, six, seven, eight teams, all of whom think they are good enough to play in the Champions League and want that.
“There isn’t another country in Europe where you get that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Cazorla 'very happy' despite Atletico link
- Sharpe: Van Gaal needs to sign two defenders
- Cleverley: I'm a Van Gaal player
- Oxlade-Chamberlain eyes Wilshere's No10
- 'Coutinho will become even bigger Liverpool diamond'