- I wouldn’t sign Liverpool target Mario Balotelli for free, says ex-Man Utd star
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at further signings
- Transfer round-up: Song in £10m Arsenal return, Man Utd bid for Vidal
- Photos: Özil and Mertesacker train as Arsenal gear up for Everton
- Liverpool transfers: Mario Balotelli a bargain at £16m, says Harry Redknapp
- Tottenham transfers: Mauricio Pochettino talks up QPR’s Loïc Rémy
Marouane Fellaini: I want to play in the Champions League
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he is desperate to play Champions League football but insists he is happy at Everton
Marouane Fellaini has admitted he is desperate to play Champions League football but insists he is happy at Everton.
But the 25-year-old says he is happy on Merseyside but admitted his desire to test himself against Europe’s finest.
“Every player wants to play in the Champions League. That is the big competition,” Fellaini said.
“I hope I can do it with Everton. I’m happy here. I’ve been at the club for five years. I’m happy because I know everybody.
“For my future, I want to play in England. The Premier League is the best league. Here there are five, six, seven, eight teams, all of whom think they are good enough to play in the Champions League and want that.
“There isn’t another country in Europe where you get that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Everton 2 Arsenal 2: Player ratings
- Wenger thrilled with 'deserved' point
- PHOTOS: Moreno gears up for Man City clash
- PHOTOS: Giroud helps Arsenal draw at Everton
- Flamini hails Arsenal's fighting spirit