- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Arsenal transfers: Wenger confirms he’s on the lookout for a striker
- ‘Rene Meulensteen return would be great news for Man Utd’
West Ham United transfers: Hammers plan ‘four or five’ signings
West Ham United transfers: Hammers planning to make "four or five" signings during the summer, says David Sullivan
West Ham United are planning to make “four or five” signings during the summer transfer window, according to co-owner David Sullivan.
And Sullivan has assured Allardyce that funds will be made available as the club look to cement their place in the English top flight.
“Our planning has already started to make sure next season is even better than this one,” Sullivan is quoted as saying by talkSPORT.
“A crucial factor of that will be recruiting the right players in the right positions.
“Our aim for the coming season is to bring in four or five players that will strengthen the squad and provide Sam Allardyce with greater options and variety next season.
“We will be aiming to bring in at least one proven goal-scorer to further bolster our attacking threat.”
Allardyce’s West Ham travel to Everton in their next Premier League game on Sunday.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Fletcher: Man Utd must believe in Van Gaal
- Drogba: Costa a 'special' Chelsea player
- Ramsey: Arsenal must be more clinical
- Redknapp: It was good Balotelli didn't score
- Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Gerrard