- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Arsenal haven’t gambled on Calum Chambers, says Southampton legend
- Photos: Liverpool unveil new signing Divock Origi
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
West Ham United transfers: Hammers plan ‘four or five’ signings
West Ham United transfers: Hammers planning to make "four or five" signings during the summer, says David Sullivan
West Ham United are planning to make “four or five” signings during the summer transfer window, according to co-owner David Sullivan.
And Sullivan has assured Allardyce that funds will be made available as the club look to cement their place in the English top flight.
“Our planning has already started to make sure next season is even better than this one,” Sullivan is quoted as saying by talkSPORT.
“A crucial factor of that will be recruiting the right players in the right positions.
“Our aim for the coming season is to bring in four or five players that will strengthen the squad and provide Sam Allardyce with greater options and variety next season.
“We will be aiming to bring in at least one proven goal-scorer to further bolster our attacking threat.”
Allardyce’s West Ham travel to Everton in their next Premier League game on Sunday.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Drogba: Fabregas will realise it is better with Chelsea
- Heskey: Liverpool would be happy with top four
- 'Sneijder set to stay at Galatasaray'
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me