- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers looks like top defender, says Liverpool legend
Arsenal transfers: ‘Marouane Fellaini would be a great signing for Gunners’
Arsenal transfers: David Seaman backs Marouane Fellaini to be an instant hit at should midfielder move to north London
David Seaman has backed Marouane Fellaini to be an instant hit at Arsenal should the Everton midfielder seal a move to north London this summer.
And former Arsenal goalkeeper Seaman believes the 25-year-old would be a “great signing” for Arsène Wenger’s men as they look to strengthen and challenge for the title next season.
“He [Fellaini] is a great player and Arsenal have got to change their ways a little bit to get the best out of the team,” said Seaman.
“You’ve got to have your own strengths and he has certainly got a lot of them especially aerial strength. If he does join I think he’ll be a great signing.”
And ex-Gunners defender Lee Dixon believes the 25-year-old Argentina international would fit in perfectly at Emirates Stadium.
“If it comes off [Higuaín signing for Arsenal], hopefully from an Arsenal point of view, he’s quality through and through,” said Dixon.
“He will score goals there’s no doubt about that. He will get chances at Arsenal because they do create chances, they play his type of game so I think he’ll fit in really well.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Dortmund hopeful of keeping Reus
- Smith: Fàbregas not the answer for Arsenal
- Markovic targets title with Liverpool
- Merson warns Arsenal over 'dangerous' return leg
- Schürrle impressed by new signings