- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at more signings
- Mauricio Pochettino discusses whether Spurs signing will face Liverpool
Arsenal transfers: Younès Belhanda reveals Premier League offer
Arsenal transfers: Younès Belhanda claims that he has the "opportunity" to leave Montpellier and play in the Premier League
Younès Belhanda has revealed that he has an offer from a Premier League club amid reported interest from Arsenal and Aston Villa.
The Gunners are understood to have been monitoring the Morocco international for some time and their north London rivals Tottenham are also thought to have shown an interest in the 23-year-old.
Montpellier last week confirmed that the French club had received two concrete offers for the attacking midfielder, who has been capped 21 times by Morocco.
And the player himself now says that he is set to make a decision about his future in the coming days, claiming that he has the “opportunity” to move to the English top flight.
“My decision is imminent, I have still got the time to think a bit but I will stand by the decision I will take,” said Belhanda, who played alongside Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud before his transfer to north London last summer.
“I wanted to play in the Premier League, I have the opportunity, so let’s see.”
Belhanda’s comments come after Montpellier president Laurent Nicollin confirmed that the club have received two offers for the player.
“We have two concrete offers for Belhanda with whom we are in agreement, it is up to the player to choose,” said Nicollin.
Belhanda, who has scored two goals in 21 appearances for Morocco, has netted 26 times and made 16 assists in 142 appearances for Montpellier after making his debut back in 2009.
He went on to win the Ligue 1 young player of the year award in 2012 for his contribution to the club’s title success.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Lovren: This is Liverpool's year
- 'Top four would be huge for Man Utd'
- Scholes questions Man Utd move for Blind
- Get 10/1 on Man City, Barcelona and more!
- Agger seals return to Brondby