- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
Chelsea transfers: Blues interest in Marco van Ginkel confirmed
Chelsea transfers: Blues nterested in signing Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse this summer, midfielder's agent confirms
Chelsea are interested in signing Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse this summer, the midfielder’s agent has confirmed.
The 20-year-old Netherlands international has been touted as a possible target for the Blues as the west Londoners look to bolster their midfield options.
The highly-rated youngster scored 12 goals and made 12 assists in 41 appearances for Vitesse last season.
And Van Ginkel’s agent Karel Jansen has now confirmed the Blues’ interest in his client, although he admits his future is still unclear.
“Chelsea are interested, we don’t deny it,” Jansen told De Telegraaf. “But there are more clubs. Ajax had made official contact with Vitesse but they don’t want to talk with them.
“The situation is that we wait until after the the European Under-21s Championship and then will look for the best step.”
He added: “Marco still has two years under contract at the GelreDome, so we don’t know if he will leave Arnhem.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Three Liverpool legends meet at Bayern clash
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea beat Everton
- Everton 3 Chelsea 6: Player ratings
- Fazio available to face Liverpool
- Wilshere ready for 'tough' Leicester game