- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
Man City transfers: Isco will decide his future after Under-21 Euros
Man City transfers: Malaga midfielder Isco says he will make a decision on his future after the European Under-21 championship
Isco says he will make a decision on his Malaga future after the European Under-21 championships amid interest from Manchester City and Real Madrid.
The 21-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to the Etihad Stadium in recent weeks and his former Malaga manager Manuel Pellegrini was confirmed as Roberto Mancini’s successor on Friday.
Isco has three years remaining on his current Malaga contract and the playmaker says that he will wait until after Spain’s Under-21 final against Italy in Israel before looking at where his future lies.
“In seven days I will decide my future,” said Isco.
“After the U21 Euros I will analyse my situation and make the best choice for my future.
“At the moment I am calm and focused on my work with the national team.
“City or Madrid? I can’t say. Pellegrini is a great coach, though, of that there is no question.”
Isco has scored 16 goals in 85 appearances for Malaga after completing a move to Pellegrini’s side from Valencia in 2011.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Big wins for Aberdeen and Dundee
- Phelan: Welbeck exit has 'broken' Man Utd's identity
- Arsenal's Wilshere: Welbeck joining a great club
- Borini posts cryptic Instagram message
- Ricky who? Sterling had to Google Rodgers joke