- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd close in on Di Maria, Arsenal sign £3m Ospina
- Arsenal transfers: Lukas Podolski urges Sami Khedira to join Gunners
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Tottenham transfers: New signings possible, says Mauricio Pochettino
- Photos: Arsenal jet off to USA for New York Red Bulls clash
Man City transfers: Milan chief hopes Carlos Tévez spurns Juventus
Man City transfers: AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says he hopes Carlos Tévez spurns interest from rivals Juventus
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has admitted he would not be happy if Manchester City striker Carlos Tévez completed a move to Juventus.
The Argentina international’s long-term future at the Citizens is in doubt, with the striker’s current City contract set to expire at the end of the 2013-14 campaign.
Tévez came close to completing a move to Milan in January before resolving his differences with ex-City manager Mancini, and Galliani hopes the Argentine spurns Juve.
“I would mind a bit if he should go to Juventus, given the friendship we have built with him,” Galliani told Sport Mediaset.
“But the president Berlusconi is right – if Tévez had arrived in Milan, Balotelli would not have come here.
“We also followed Neymar but he was too expensive for us.”
Milan did manage to land another City striker, Mario Balotelli, in January, with the Italy international scoring 12 goals in 13 Serie A appearances.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodgers: Coutinho the brain of Liverpool side
- Pochettino: Lamela is unbelievable
- Costa hails 'outstanding' Chelsea squad
- PHOTOS: Arsenal jet off to New York
- Rodgers updates fans on Borini future