- I wouldn’t sign Liverpool target Mario Balotelli for free, says ex-Man Utd star
- Photos: Özil and Mertesacker train as Arsenal gear up for Everton
- Liverpool transfers: Mario Balotelli a bargain at £16m, says Harry Redknapp
- Transfer round-up: Reus in talks with Arsenal, Tottenham to sign Fazio
- José Mourinho wishes Mario Balotelli all the best at Liverpool
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Signing Mario Balotelli the worst thing for the Reds’
Man Utd transfers: Marco van Ginkel tight-lipped on Vitesse future
Man Utd transfers: Vitesse Arnhem midfielder Marco van Ginkel remains tight-lipped on interest from Chelsea and Red Devils
Marco van Ginkel has refused to comment on speculation linking the Netherlands Under-21 star with a switch to Chelsea and Manchester United.
The Vitesse Arnhem midfielder has been one of the Dutch side’s star players in the tournament after the Oranje suffered a 1-0 loss to Italy in the semi-final of the European Under-21 championship on Saturday.
But Van Ginkel insisted he is not thinking about his future, and instead, is looking forward to a few weeks off before returning to pre-season training with his Eredivisie club.
Van Ginkel said: “My future? Now I have a vacation and I’ll concentrate on that. After my holiday, we will see. Maybe!”
The 20-year-old scored eight goals in 33 appearances for Vitesse last season, helping his side secure a top-four finish.
When Van Ginkel was asked about potential interest from Red Devils manager David Moyes, the young midfielder replied: “Manchester United, I didn’t know… I have two more years at Vitesse. It’s a club who’s growing, so I’m also happy there.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Mourinho backs Cahill for England captaincy
- Mourinho: I don't have to explain my decision to Cech
- Van Persie set to return for Man Utd
- Back Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs to win at 10/1!
- Rodgers: Markovic & Moreno available for Man City trip