- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Photo: Luis Suárez gives Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard Barca shirt
- Arsenal transfers: Ray Parlour urges Gunners to sign Edinson Cavani
Michael Laudrup commits future to Swansea City
Michael Laudrup insists that he plans to stay at Swansea City following fresh speculation over the Dane's future
Michael Laudrup has insisted that he plans to stay at Swansea City following fresh speculation over the Dane’s future.
Swansea have recently severed ties with Laudrup’s agent Bayram Tutumlu following a war of words between him and the South Wales club.
But Laudrup, who guided the Swans to the League Cup title in his first season at the Liberty Stadium, says that his future will not be affected by the club’s feud with Tutumlu.
“Again I must say that my intention is to stay – I have repeated it so many times in the last three months,” Laudrup told the South Wales Evening Post.
“I have 100 per cent confidence in Bayram, but if the club don’t want to work with him or he doesn’t want to work with them, they have to live with that. It will not change my relationship with Bayram one centimetre.
“The only thing I am interested in is having the best players at Swansea within the budget that is possible.
“That’s what I have been fighting for every day, last year when I arrived and this year as well. That will always be the most important thing for me wherever I end up in the future.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck