- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Arsenal haven’t gambled on Calum Chambers, says Southampton legend
- Photos: Liverpool unveil new signing Divock Origi
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
Romelu Lukaku aims to become ‘deadly’ in front of goal for Chelsea
Romelu Lukaku has declared his desire to become "deadly" in front of goal under José Mourinho for Chelsea next season
Romelu Lukaku has declared his desire to become “deadly” in front of goal for Chelsea next season.
The Belgium international has returned to Stamford Bridge following a successful loan spell at West Bromwich Albion, where he scored 17 league goals for the Baggies.
The 20-year-old had been linked with another temporary switch away from west London but newly-appointed Blues boss José Mourinho appears prepared to hand the forward a chance to impress at his parent club.
And the striker says he is determined to work hard in an attempt to become “twice as good” next season.
Lukaku wrote on Instagram: “I will train every single part of my body to be twice as good as last year.
“Stronger, faster, bring more quality into my game just to be as deadly as the great masters of the game.
“It will be hard but when you work hard you play hard. Season 13-14 is the season when I stop playing like a boy and will play as a MAN!! #ambition.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Drogba: Fabregas will realise it is better with Chelsea
- Heskey: Liverpool would be happy with top four
- 'Sneijder set to stay at Galatasaray'
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me