- US Open 2014: Victoria Azarenka sings happy birthday to Gael Monfils
- US Open 2014: Grigor Dimitrov braced for tough Gael Monfils test
- Make it quick! Wozniacki asks Federer for swift US Open fourth-round win
- US Open 2014: Roger Federer and New York storm into fourth round
- US Open 2014: Wozniacki & Errani progress as Williams & Azarenka kick their heels
- Photo: Roger Federer asks where the 2014 US Open road will take him
Wimbledon 2013 betting odds and specials: The ultimate guide
We bring you the best odds and specials from bet365 ahead of the most prestigious Grand Slam of the year - Wimbledon!
With the most prestigious Grand Slam of the year set to get under way on Monday, the Tipster has been busy compiling the best odds and betting specials for this year’s Wimbledon.
Who will win the men’s singles?
Novak Djokovic – 11/10
Andy Murray – 10/3
Tomas Berdych – 40/1
Who will win the women’s singles?
Na Li – 40/1
Agnieszka Radwanska – 40/1
Andy Murray’s stage of elimination
First round – 12/1
Second round – 25/1
Third round – 16/1
Fourth round – 10/1
Quarter-finals – 9/2
Semi-finals – 6/4
Runner-up – 7/2
Champion – 10/3
How many Wimbledon men’s singles titles will Andy Murray win?
(For settlement purposes by end of 2020)
None – 9/4
One – 6/4
Two – 11/4
Three or more – 11/2
Name the men’s singles finalists
Djokovic and Murray – 9/4
Djokovic and Nadal – 3/1
Djokovic and Federer – 5/1
Murray and Del Potro – 25/1
Murray and Ferrer – 33/1
Murray and Berdych – 33/1
Did you know? You can live stream lots of the action from Wimbledon on the bet365 website! Click here for more information. (Not available in all countries)◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
- Nishikori enters record books after Raonic battle
- VIDEO: Azarenka sings happy birthday to Monfils
- Williams 'excited' after reaching last eight
- Murray races to re-run of classic 2012 Djokovic final
- Wozniacki: Please make it a quick win Roger!