- Hard road of US Open Series has familiar ring—but also fresh promise
- Roger Federer: fanning the flames in both victory or defeat
- Photos: Novak Djokovic marries Jelena Ristic
- Sampras & Agassi reminisce on old rivalry: ‘He was the best I ever played’
- Serena Williams going through ‘difficult period’
- US Open 2014: Li Na pulls out of Flushing Meadows
Wimbledon 2013 betting odds and specials: The ultimate guide
We bring you the best odds and specials from bet365 ahead of the most prestigious Grand Slam of the year - Wimbledon!
With the most prestigious Grand Slam of the year set to get under way on Monday, the Tipster has been busy compiling the best odds and betting specials for this year’s Wimbledon.
Who will win the men’s singles?
Novak Djokovic – 11/10
Andy Murray – 10/3
Tomas Berdych – 40/1
Who will win the women’s singles?
Na Li – 40/1
Agnieszka Radwanska – 40/1
Andy Murray’s stage of elimination
First round – 12/1
Second round – 25/1
Third round – 16/1
Fourth round – 10/1
Quarter-finals – 9/2
Semi-finals – 6/4
Runner-up – 7/2
Champion – 10/3
How many Wimbledon men’s singles titles will Andy Murray win?
(For settlement purposes by end of 2020)
None – 9/4
One – 6/4
Two – 11/4
Three or more – 11/2
Name the men’s singles finalists
Djokovic and Murray – 9/4
Djokovic and Nadal – 3/1
Djokovic and Federer – 5/1
Murray and Del Potro – 25/1
Murray and Ferrer – 33/1
Murray and Berdych – 33/1
Did you know? You can live stream lots of the action from Wimbledon on the bet365 website! Click here for more information. (Not available in all countries)◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
- Hard road of US Open Series has familiar ring
- Li pulls out of US Open due to knee problem
- Williams going through 'difficult period'
- ATP World Tour Finals 2014: Tickets and information
- Djokovic marries his childhood sweetheart