- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Photos: Joel Campbell and Abou Diaby shine in Arsenal U21 win
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
Chelsea transfers: Bruma set to leave Sporting Lisbon
Chelsea transfers: Sporting Lisbon winger Bruma is set to leave the club this summer, according to the player's agent
Bruma is set to leave Sporting Lisbon amid interest from Chelsea, according to the winger’s lawyer.
The 18-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea and Manchester City this summer after impressing at Lisbon over the past season.
The youngster scored five goals for Portugal at the Under-20 World Cup in recent weeks, but Bruma looks set to quit Sporting after failing to agree a new deal.
“Now Bruma heads totally out of Sporting. If the case goes through the courts, no problem,” said Bruma’s lawyer Bebiano Gomes.
Bruma backed up his lawyer’s claims and admitted he was disappointed that he was unable to agree a deal with current employers.
“I deeply regret the outcome of this matter. I did everything to stay at Sporting and I made it clear to my representatives to try to reach an agreement. But after all this time, Sporting did little for me to renew,” Bruma told A Bola.
“I want to avoid any sort of controversy with Sporting and especially with the fans. I am a professional and I will continue my career.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Fantasy Football: This weekend's best picks
- Van Gaal hints at further Man Utd signings
- 'Man Utd target Cuadrado staying at Fiorentina'
- Man Utd's Rojo still waiting for work permit
- Rodgers: Lallana could make Reds bow at Spurs