- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Chelsea transfers: Bruma set to leave Sporting Lisbon
Chelsea transfers: Sporting Lisbon winger Bruma is set to leave the club this summer, according to the player's agent
Bruma is set to leave Sporting Lisbon amid interest from Chelsea, according to the winger’s lawyer.
The 18-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea and Manchester City this summer after impressing at Lisbon over the past season.
The youngster scored five goals for Portugal at the Under-20 World Cup in recent weeks, but Bruma looks set to quit Sporting after failing to agree a new deal.
“Now Bruma heads totally out of Sporting. If the case goes through the courts, no problem,” said Bruma’s lawyer Bebiano Gomes.
Bruma backed up his lawyer’s claims and admitted he was disappointed that he was unable to agree a deal with current employers.
“I deeply regret the outcome of this matter. I did everything to stay at Sporting and I made it clear to my representatives to try to reach an agreement. But after all this time, Sporting did little for me to renew,” Bruma told A Bola.
“I want to avoid any sort of controversy with Sporting and especially with the fans. I am a professional and I will continue my career.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Sturridge: Liverpool hungry for success
- Van Gaal: No Mourinho mind games
- Dodd: Arsenal haven't gambled on Chambers
- 'Liverpool in trouble after collapsed Rémy deal'
- Photos: Liverpool train at Princeton University