- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Photo: Luis Suárez gives Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard Barca shirt
- Arsenal transfers: Ray Parlour urges Gunners to sign Edinson Cavani
Man Utd’s Ryan Giggs relishing another Premier League season
Manchester United's Ryan Giggs say he is relishing another Premier League season after winning his 13th top-flight crown last term
Ryan Giggs says he is relishing another Premier League season with Manchester United after agreeing to become a player-coach for the Red Devils.
The 39-year-old, who penned a one-year contract extension in April, won his 13th Premier League title in May, scoring two goals and making three assists in 22 top-flight appearances.
“Crazy, aren’t I?” Giggs said. “I’m enjoying it just as much as I did 20 years ago. It’s as simple as that.
“Every year is a bonus to me. Take last year: winning the league, that feeling you have after the hard work you put in. Winning that trophy makes it all worthwhile.
“The thing about Manchester United is you have to do it all over again. This is the start of the journey this season and I hope to be lifting a trophy again at the end of it. We have to put the hard work in now in order to achieve that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck