- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
Man Utd’s Ryan Giggs relishing another Premier League season
Manchester United's Ryan Giggs say he is relishing another Premier League season after winning his 13th top-flight crown last term
Ryan Giggs says he is relishing another Premier League season with Manchester United after agreeing to become a player-coach for the Red Devils.
The 39-year-old, who penned a one-year contract extension in April, won his 13th Premier League title in May, scoring two goals and making three assists in 22 top-flight appearances.
“Crazy, aren’t I?” Giggs said. “I’m enjoying it just as much as I did 20 years ago. It’s as simple as that.
“Every year is a bonus to me. Take last year: winning the league, that feeling you have after the hard work you put in. Winning that trophy makes it all worthwhile.
“The thing about Manchester United is you have to do it all over again. This is the start of the journey this season and I hope to be lifting a trophy again at the end of it. We have to put the hard work in now in order to achieve that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Thompson: Liverpool must be more aggressive
- Gerrard hails Agger as a 'top player'
- Balotelli 'understands' penalty situation
- Twitter reacts as Agger leaves Liverpool
- Wenger reveals enquiries for Campbell