- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
Arsenal transfers: Ball in Gunners’ court over Cabaye, says Kinnear
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle director of football Joe Kinnear says the ball is in the Gunners' court over Yohan Cabaye's future
Joe Kinnear says the ball in Arsenal’s court over the future of Newcastle United midfielder Yohan Cabaye.
The Gunners had a bid rejected for the France international by the Magpies last week and the north London side are yet to submit an improved offer.
And director of football Kinnear revealed Newcastle have informed Arsenal of their terms and are waiting for the Gunners to make their next move.
“We’ve told Arsenal our terms,” Kinnear told the Daily Mirror. “The ball is in their court.”
Pardew admitted he is desperate for Cabaye’s future to be resolved following Newcastle’s goalless draw with West Ham on Saturday.
“The situation’s quite simple, really. We need to resolve this and get ourselves in a position where if he stays – great – and if he doesn’t, then we get someone equally as good,” said Pardew.
“That is probably where we’re at, and I don’t really want to say any more than that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Balotelli wishes Torres good luck at Milan
- Arsenal target Falcao 'deletes Madrid tweet'
- PHOTOS: Podolski gears up for Leicester clash
- 'Man Utd need more world-class signings'
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea take 2-0 lead