- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Lionel Messi ‘enquired about Arsenal move last season’
- Liverpool transfers: Serge Aurier reveals talks over future
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal back in for Balotelli, Man Utd bid for Cuadrado
- Arsenal transfers: AC Milan admit Mario Balotelli could leave
Arsenal transfers: Ball in Gunners’ court over Cabaye, says Kinnear
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle director of football Joe Kinnear says the ball is in the Gunners' court over Yohan Cabaye's future
Joe Kinnear says the ball in Arsenal’s court over the future of Newcastle United midfielder Yohan Cabaye.
The Gunners had a bid rejected for the France international by the Magpies last week and the north London side are yet to submit an improved offer.
And director of football Kinnear revealed Newcastle have informed Arsenal of their terms and are waiting for the Gunners to make their next move.
“We’ve told Arsenal our terms,” Kinnear told the Daily Mirror. “The ball is in their court.”
Pardew admitted he is desperate for Cabaye’s future to be resolved following Newcastle’s goalless draw with West Ham on Saturday.
“The situation’s quite simple, really. We need to resolve this and get ourselves in a position where if he stays – great – and if he doesn’t, then we get someone equally as good,” said Pardew.
“That is probably where we’re at, and I don’t really want to say any more than that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Woodward: Man Utd ready to spend big
- Fàbregas: Chelsea was best option for me
- Messi 'enquired about Arsenal move'
- Mourinho convinced Chelsea can win the title
- AC Milan admit Balotelli could leave