- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal is a Juve player, insists Beppe Marotta
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
Arsenal transfers: Ball in Gunners’ court over Cabaye, says Kinnear
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle director of football Joe Kinnear says the ball is in the Gunners' court over Yohan Cabaye's future
Joe Kinnear says the ball in Arsenal’s court over the future of Newcastle United midfielder Yohan Cabaye.
The Gunners had a bid rejected for the France international by the Magpies last week and the north London side are yet to submit an improved offer.
And director of football Kinnear revealed Newcastle have informed Arsenal of their terms and are waiting for the Gunners to make their next move.
“We’ve told Arsenal our terms,” Kinnear told the Daily Mirror. “The ball is in their court.”
Pardew admitted he is desperate for Cabaye’s future to be resolved following Newcastle’s goalless draw with West Ham on Saturday.
“The situation’s quite simple, really. We need to resolve this and get ourselves in a position where if he stays – great – and if he doesn’t, then we get someone equally as good,” said Pardew.
“That is probably where we’re at, and I don’t really want to say any more than that.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- I'll prove my worth at West Ham, vows Jenkinson
- Three reasons why Vidal should join Man Utd
- Markovic stars as Liverpool beat Man City
- Gerrard excited by Liverpool's summer signings