- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Liverpool fans will forgive Luis Suárez if he stays, claims Paul Ince
Paul Ince believes Liverpool fans are ready to forgive Luis Suárez for his conduct this summer is he stays at Anfield
Paul Ince believes Liverpool fans are ready to forgive Luis Suárez for his conduct this summer if he ends up staying at Anfield.
The 26-year-old’s future has been a constant source of speculation this summer after the Uruguay international publicly stated his desire to leave Liverpool for a club in the Champions League.
The Reds have been firm in their stance that the striker is not for sale and have rejected two bids for Suárez from Arsenal.
And ex-Liverpool midfielder Ince believes that the Anfield faithful will soon be ready to welcome him back to the first-team with open arms – as long as he delivers on the pitch.
“It hasn’t been great with everything that has happened over the summer, but one thing about Liverpool fans is that they are forgiving,” Ince told talkSPORT.
“All they want to see is Suárez back, and when he’s back on the pitch and scoring goals none of what has gone on will matter.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard