- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd make double bid, Arsenal to sign Carvalho
- Photos: Joel Campbell and Abou Diaby shine in Arsenal U21 win
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
Liverpool fans will forgive Luis Suárez if he stays, claims Paul Ince
Paul Ince believes Liverpool fans are ready to forgive Luis Suárez for his conduct this summer is he stays at Anfield
Paul Ince believes Liverpool fans are ready to forgive Luis Suárez for his conduct this summer if he ends up staying at Anfield.
The 26-year-old’s future has been a constant source of speculation this summer after the Uruguay international publicly stated his desire to leave Liverpool for a club in the Champions League.
The Reds have been firm in their stance that the striker is not for sale and have rejected two bids for Suárez from Arsenal.
And ex-Liverpool midfielder Ince believes that the Anfield faithful will soon be ready to welcome him back to the first-team with open arms – as long as he delivers on the pitch.
“It hasn’t been great with everything that has happened over the summer, but one thing about Liverpool fans is that they are forgiving,” Ince told talkSPORT.
“All they want to see is Suárez back, and when he’s back on the pitch and scoring goals none of what has gone on will matter.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rose: Liverpool will test Tottenham's potential
- Arsenal boss Wenger coy on Rabiot reports
- Kane determined to seize Spurs chance
- Kane rules out Rep of Ireland switch
- Wenger reflects on Arsenal's 'difficult' draw