- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Photos: Sánchez all smiles as Arsenal gear up for Leicester trip
Premier League betting previews: Liverpool and Arsenal
We take a look ahead to Sunday's clashes, as Liverpool host Manchester United and Tottenham travel to Arsenal
One of the biggest club games in world football gets Super Sunday under way as Liverpool take on Manchester United at Anfield.
Daniel Sturridge is in red-hot form at the moment. The England international is 11/2 to get the opening goal of the game or 13/8 to score at anytime as he looks for his ninth league in eight games for Liverpool and his third goal in as many matches.
Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League games and are 13/8 in the win-draw-win market with Paddy Power.
Robin van Persie – on the mark this season with two goals in the 4-1 win over Swansea – scored in both those fixtures in his first season at the Red Devils.
The second goal was a winning penalty at Anfield and RVP is evens to score at anytime over the 90 minutes while United are 6/1 to score from the spot.
It’s 125/1 with Paddy Power that they bring up the hat-trick on Sunday.
The Gunners suffered a shock 3-1 defeat at the Emirates to Aston Villa on the opening day but bounced back with a 3-1 win at Fulham last weekend.
While Spurs new signing Roberto Soldado will be playing in his first north London derby he’s two goals (both penalties) from two games in the wins over Crystal Palace and Swansea.
The Spaniard is 7/1 to get the first goal of the game while Spurs are 13/2 to score a penalty.
Money-Back Special!◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Three Liverpool legends meet at Bayern clash
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea beat Everton
- Everton 3 Chelsea 6: Player ratings
- Fazio available to face Liverpool
- Wilshere ready for 'tough' Leicester game