- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Danny Welbeck
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Özil & more: Twitter reacts as Welbeck joins Arsenal from Man Utd
- Danny Welbeck only wanted to quit Man Utd for Arsenal, says Alan Smith
Premier League betting previews: Liverpool and Arsenal
We take a look ahead to Sunday's clashes, as Liverpool host Manchester United and Tottenham travel to Arsenal
One of the biggest club games in world football gets Super Sunday under way as Liverpool take on Manchester United at Anfield.
Daniel Sturridge is in red-hot form at the moment. The England international is 11/2 to get the opening goal of the game or 13/8 to score at anytime as he looks for his ninth league in eight games for Liverpool and his third goal in as many matches.
Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League games and are 13/8 in the win-draw-win market with Paddy Power.
Robin van Persie – on the mark this season with two goals in the 4-1 win over Swansea – scored in both those fixtures in his first season at the Red Devils.
The second goal was a winning penalty at Anfield and RVP is evens to score at anytime over the 90 minutes while United are 6/1 to score from the spot.
It’s 125/1 with Paddy Power that they bring up the hat-trick on Sunday.
The Gunners suffered a shock 3-1 defeat at the Emirates to Aston Villa on the opening day but bounced back with a 3-1 win at Fulham last weekend.
While Spurs new signing Roberto Soldado will be playing in his first north London derby he’s two goals (both penalties) from two games in the wins over Crystal Palace and Swansea.
The Spaniard is 7/1 to get the first goal of the game while Spurs are 13/2 to score a penalty.
Money-Back Special!◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Welbeck suffers minor injury setback
- Van Persie denies injury reports
- Liverpool chief hails Man Utd's Falcao deal
- Tottenham confirm Walker surgery
- PHOTOS: Arsenal unveil new signing Welbeck