- Arsenal transfers: Sami Khedira ‘agrees personal terms with Gunners’
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Abou Diaby can be a major asset for Arsenal, says Arsène Wenger
- Photos: Man Utd train ahead of LA Galaxy clash
- Photos: Liverpool train at Harvard University
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey in superb form, says Chris Coleman
Wales manager Chris Coleman hopes Aaron Ramsey can replicate his superb Arsenal performances at international level
Chris Coleman has hailed Aarson Ramsey’s brilliant Arsenal performances ahead of Wales’ World Cup qualifiers against Macedonia and Serbia.
The 22-year-old has been the north London side’s standout player in their opening five games of the season, scoring three goals in all competitions.
Ramsey has endured a difficult couple of seasons since his horror leg break in 2010, but Wales manager Coleman believes the midfielder is rediscovering his old confidence.
“Aaron has been brilliant. He is showing now what we all thought he was capable of with his performances. He’s been superb for Arsenal this season,” Coleman said.
“All that has happened is he has taken time and games to get stronger and get that fluidity back in his play.
“He’s got a spring in his step and is confident. He’s doing things at both ends of the pitch. He’s defending well, positionally he is much better and he’s linking the play up in the last third.
“This is his best form and he’s playing his best football. Even before he had the injury. This is the best we’ve seen from him.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Zaha keen to impress Van Gaal
- Madrid 'looking to offload Khedira'
- Galatasaray: No bids for Sneijder
- Lamela vows to prove his worth
- Roberto keen on Barcelona stay