- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Premier League betting preview: Southampton v West Ham
Betting: We take a look at where the value lies as Southampton host West Ham United in the Premier League at St Mary's
Southampton haven’t lost to West Ham in their last four fixtures at St Mary’s in the Premier League or Championship and are 5/6 in the win-draw-win market with Paddy Power.
Sam Allardyce’s side lost 12 and drew four of their 19 games on the road last season and played out a 0-0 draw with Newcastle in their first away game of this season last month.
The Londoners are 7/2 to end that run in a game that looks evenly matched as both sides have won, drawn and lost a game each this season.
Rickie Lambert is dreaming of Brazil with three goals in his last three international games and the Southampton striker is 9/2 to get the first goal of the game against West Ham with Andy Carroll 8/1 to score first for the visitors.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard