- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd make double bid, Arsenal to sign Carvalho
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Divock Origi explains why he picked Liverpool over Tottenham Hotspur
- Real Madrid didn’t appreciate Angel di Maria, says Man Utd signing’s father
Premier League betting preview: Southampton v West Ham
Betting: We take a look at where the value lies as Southampton host West Ham United in the Premier League at St Mary's
Southampton haven’t lost to West Ham in their last four fixtures at St Mary’s in the Premier League or Championship and are 5/6 in the win-draw-win market with Paddy Power.
Sam Allardyce’s side lost 12 and drew four of their 19 games on the road last season and played out a 0-0 draw with Newcastle in their first away game of this season last month.
The Londoners are 7/2 to end that run in a game that looks evenly matched as both sides have won, drawn and lost a game each this season.
Rickie Lambert is dreaming of Brazil with three goals in his last three international games and the Southampton striker is 9/2 to get the first goal of the game against West Ham with Andy Carroll 8/1 to score first for the visitors.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Pochettino: I've always had faith in Kane
- Twitter reacts as Liverpool draw Real Madrid
- Liverpool 'pleased' with Champions League draw
- Arsenal handed Cerci boost
- PHOTOS: Kane impresses as Spurs beat Limassol