- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Arsenal transfers: Lukas Podolski urges Sami Khedira to join Gunners
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at reinforcements
- Photos: Arsenal jet off to USA for New York Red Bulls clash
Premier League betting preview: Southampton v West Ham
Betting: We take a look at where the value lies as Southampton host West Ham United in the Premier League at St Mary's
Southampton haven’t lost to West Ham in their last four fixtures at St Mary’s in the Premier League or Championship and are 5/6 in the win-draw-win market with Paddy Power.
Sam Allardyce’s side lost 12 and drew four of their 19 games on the road last season and played out a 0-0 draw with Newcastle in their first away game of this season last month.
The Londoners are 7/2 to end that run in a game that looks evenly matched as both sides have won, drawn and lost a game each this season.
Rickie Lambert is dreaming of Brazil with three goals in his last three international games and the Southampton striker is 9/2 to get the first goal of the game against West Ham with Andy Carroll 8/1 to score first for the visitors.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Arsenal trio set to miss league opener
- Wenger: I couldn't play Ramsey at The Emirates
- Henry: Time was right to sell Suárez
- Van Gaal hints at defensive signings for Man Utd
- Herrera: My Man Utd debut was a dream