- Arsenal transfers: Sami Khedira ‘agrees personal terms with Gunners’
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Abou Diaby can be a major asset for Arsenal, says Arsène Wenger
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Photos: Man Utd train ahead of LA Galaxy clash
- Photos: Liverpool train at Harvard University
Premier League betting preview: Chelsea and Man Utd
Premier League betting preview: We take a look at Man Utd's clash against Crystal Palace and Chelsea's trip to Everton
We take a look at Manchester United’s clash against newly-promoted Crystal Palace, and Chelsea’s tricky trip to Everton on Saturday.
Man Utd v Crystal Palace
That was the Eagles first points in three games in the top-flight and they face the reigning champions who have stuttered in their last two matches.
If they don’t score against the Londoners, expect talk of a ‘mini-crisis’ a week out from the Manchester Derby at the Etihad.
Everton v Chelsea
Chelsea inflicted Everton’s only home loss in the Premier League last season when running out 2-1 winners at Goodison Park. Everton had taken an early lead but the Blues battled back with two goals from England’s Frank Lampard.
Both sides are unbeaten this season, but Chelsea lie second in the table with two wins and a draw, whilst new boss Roberto Martínez has yet to see his side pick up three points in three attempts.
The Toffees have won three of their last four home games against Chelsea and are on an impressive run of 11 games unbeaten at home in the Premier League – keeping a clean sheet in six of them.
Frank Lampard won his 100th international cap in the 0-0 draw against the Ukraine on Tuesday night and has scored 16 league goals for Chelsea since the beginning of the 2012 season.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- AC Milan admit Balotelli could leave
- Liverpool 'beat Arsenal to Manquillo deal'
- Zaha keen to impress Van Gaal
- Madrid 'looking to offload Khedira'
- Galatasaray: No bids for Sneijder