- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Eden Hazard: Chelsea out to win all remaining group games
Eden Hazard insists Chelsea are out to win their remaining Champions League group games following their win at Schalke
Eden Hazard insists Chelsea are determined to win their remaining Champions League group games following their impressive victory at Schalke on Tuesday.
And the Belgian playmaker was delighted to see the west London side record back-to-back European wins following their surprise 2-1 home defeat by Basel in their group opener last month.
“I think we put in a very good defensive display, especially when Schalke went for it towards the end of the first half,” Hazard said.
“They played some good football, but we held firm and we’re very pleased with the result.
“I don’t think Schalke are lacking too many qualities. It’s the small things that can decide matches and we took our chances. They had more of the ball but we made sure that when we had it, we scored.
“We’re delighted to be top of the group, but we still have three games to play and we want to win them all. Of course we’re happy to be up there at the moment, though.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard