- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Man Utd transfers: Marcos Rojo drops Angel Di Maria hint
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
Eden Hazard: Chelsea out to win all remaining group games
Eden Hazard insists Chelsea are out to win their remaining Champions League group games following their win at Schalke
Eden Hazard insists Chelsea are determined to win their remaining Champions League group games following their impressive victory at Schalke on Tuesday.
And the Belgian playmaker was delighted to see the west London side record back-to-back European wins following their surprise 2-1 home defeat by Basel in their group opener last month.
“I think we put in a very good defensive display, especially when Schalke went for it towards the end of the first half,” Hazard said.
“They played some good football, but we held firm and we’re very pleased with the result.
“I don’t think Schalke are lacking too many qualities. It’s the small things that can decide matches and we took our chances. They had more of the ball but we made sure that when we had it, we scored.
“We’re delighted to be top of the group, but we still have three games to play and we want to win them all. Of course we’re happy to be up there at the moment, though.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Liverpool suffer Bakkali setback
- VIDEO: Van Persie takes ice bucket challenge
- Robson: Man Utd don't need an overhaul
- Song takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Podolski
- Bilic: Besitkas out to spoil Arsenal plans