- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Three reasons why Arturo Vidal should join Man Utd
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
Betting preview: Back Man Utd, Tottenham and more at 10/1
The Tipster is backing Manchester United, Chelsea, Everton and Tottenham all to win at 10/1
All 20 Premier League teams are in action on a hectic afternoon of Boxing Day football – and the Tipster is backing four of the favourites to win.
Manchester United and Hull City kick off Thursday’s busy schedule of top-flight games in the early kick-off.
Everton are in action at Goodison Park against relegation-threatened Sunderland, with Roberto Martinez’s Toffees aiming to keep their impressive bid for a top-four finish on track.
The Merseysiders are 2/5 to beat the visiting Black Cats, who have picked up just three away points so far this season.
Tottenham, meanwhile, take on West Bromwich Albion at White Hart Lane in what is Tim Sherwood’s first game in charge since being handed the Spurs job on a permanent basis.
The north Londoners are unbeaten in their last seven league games against the Baggies. Paddy Power have the Spurs win priced at 8/15.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ramsey wishes Jenkinson luck at West Ham
- Grenier rubbishes Lyon exit speculation
- 'Arsenal will need to activate Quintero's clause'
- Evans lifts lid on Van Gaal's methods
- Campbell: I'm good enough for Arsenal