- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Arsenal transfers: Wenger confirms he’s on the lookout for a striker
Betting preview: Back Man Utd, Tottenham and more at 10/1
The Tipster is backing Manchester United, Chelsea, Everton and Tottenham all to win at 10/1
All 20 Premier League teams are in action on a hectic afternoon of Boxing Day football – and the Tipster is backing four of the favourites to win.
Manchester United and Hull City kick off Thursday’s busy schedule of top-flight games in the early kick-off.
Everton are in action at Goodison Park against relegation-threatened Sunderland, with Roberto Martinez’s Toffees aiming to keep their impressive bid for a top-four finish on track.
The Merseysiders are 2/5 to beat the visiting Black Cats, who have picked up just three away points so far this season.
Tottenham, meanwhile, take on West Bromwich Albion at White Hart Lane in what is Tim Sherwood’s first game in charge since being handed the Spurs job on a permanent basis.
The north Londoners are unbeaten in their last seven league games against the Baggies. Paddy Power have the Spurs win priced at 8/15.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Owen: Falcao is signing of the summer
- Is Falcao the signing Man Utd need?
- Falcao is top buy, declares Ronaldo
- PHOTO: Arsenal & Liverpool stars go to the cinema
- Cech won't rule out Chelsea exit