- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Vertonghen & more: Twitter reacts as Dawson swaps Tottenham for Hull
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal rules out any further signings
- Rooney, Lineker & more: Twitter reacts as Di Maria completes Man Utd move
Moyes won’t let Ferguson interfere at Man Utd, says Saha
Louis Saha dismisses Roy Keane's claims that Sir Alex Ferguson still having a big influence at Man Utd
Louis Saha has dismissed Roy Keane’s suggestions that Sir Alex Ferguson could still be having a major influence behind the scenes at Manchester United.
Controlling everything, I don’t think David Moyes would accept that
Keane recently claimed that Ferguson, now a United director, is still trying to exert “control and power” at the club.
But former United striker Saha insists that Moyes would not stand for such interference.
“Roy Keane has huge respect for Manchester United, but he always has had the quality of speaking his mind,” said Saha.
“I don’t think if something has been done by Sir Alex Ferguson it’s to disrupt anything, it’s to give help and advice.
“Controlling everything, I don’t think David Moyes would accept that. He likes to do things his own way, and that’s for sure that he will listen to advice but I don’t think he will let anyone else control what happens at the club.
“It is a strength having both of them [Moyes and Ferguson] there. One has freshness and the other has massive experience. Manchester United has a big, big image for English football but I really think those two can work well together.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: Man Utd unveil new signing Di Maria
- Van Gaal expects more summer signings
- Gerrard 'excited' about Champions League draw
- Di Maria wants to win 'many trophies' at Man Utd
- Van Gaal: Di Maria isn't the mirace for Man Utd