- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Moyes won’t let Ferguson interfere at Man Utd, says Saha
Louis Saha dismisses Roy Keane's claims that Sir Alex Ferguson still having a big influence at Man Utd
Louis Saha has dismissed Roy Keane’s suggestions that Sir Alex Ferguson could still be having a major influence behind the scenes at Manchester United.
Controlling everything, I don’t think David Moyes would accept that
Keane recently claimed that Ferguson, now a United director, is still trying to exert “control and power” at the club.
But former United striker Saha insists that Moyes would not stand for such interference.
“Roy Keane has huge respect for Manchester United, but he always has had the quality of speaking his mind,” said Saha.
“I don’t think if something has been done by Sir Alex Ferguson it’s to disrupt anything, it’s to give help and advice.
“Controlling everything, I don’t think David Moyes would accept that. He likes to do things his own way, and that’s for sure that he will listen to advice but I don’t think he will let anyone else control what happens at the club.
“It is a strength having both of them [Moyes and Ferguson] there. One has freshness and the other has massive experience. Manchester United has a big, big image for English football but I really think those two can work well together.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard