- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
Arsenal’s Arsène Wenger: Man City aren’t title favourites
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger insists Manchester City aren't favourites to win the Premier League title
Arsène Wenger insists Manchester City aren’t favourites to win the Premier League title this season.
Are they, at the moment, completely unbeatable? Not for me
“Do you believe him [Chelsea boss José Mourinho] that City are favourites? Not more than Chelsea, for me, or Man United,” said Wenger.
“They have the squad, yes, they have a squad of names who can pretend to win it, but at the end of the day, it is down to what we do on the pitch.
“Are they, at the moment, completely unbeatable? Not for me.
“They have lost a number of games as well away from home. Man City have played one more game at home, than away. We have played one more game away, than at home, so it is open.”
Wenger also refused to confirm when the Frenchman will sign a new Gunners deal.
“I want to do well for the club and feel that I can help the club to move forward. My commitment is no question for this club,” he added.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck