- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Photos: Joel Campbell and Abou Diaby shine in Arsenal U21 win
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
Arsenal’s Arsène Wenger: Man City aren’t title favourites
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger insists Manchester City aren't favourites to win the Premier League title
Arsène Wenger insists Manchester City aren’t favourites to win the Premier League title this season.
Are they, at the moment, completely unbeatable? Not for me
“Do you believe him [Chelsea boss José Mourinho] that City are favourites? Not more than Chelsea, for me, or Man United,” said Wenger.
“They have the squad, yes, they have a squad of names who can pretend to win it, but at the end of the day, it is down to what we do on the pitch.
“Are they, at the moment, completely unbeatable? Not for me.
“They have lost a number of games as well away from home. Man City have played one more game at home, than away. We have played one more game away, than at home, so it is open.”
Wenger also refused to confirm when the Frenchman will sign a new Gunners deal.
“I want to do well for the club and feel that I can help the club to move forward. My commitment is no question for this club,” he added.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Fantasy Football: This weekend's best picks
- Van Gaal hints at further Man Utd signings
- 'Man Utd target Cuadrado staying at Fiorentina'
- Man Utd's Rojo still waiting for work permit
- Rodgers: Lallana could make Reds bow at Spurs