- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Arsenal’s Arsène Wenger: Man City aren’t title favourites
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger insists Manchester City aren't favourites to win the Premier League title
Arsène Wenger insists Manchester City aren’t favourites to win the Premier League title this season.
Are they, at the moment, completely unbeatable? Not for me
“Do you believe him [Chelsea boss José Mourinho] that City are favourites? Not more than Chelsea, for me, or Man United,” said Wenger.
“They have the squad, yes, they have a squad of names who can pretend to win it, but at the end of the day, it is down to what we do on the pitch.
“Are they, at the moment, completely unbeatable? Not for me.
“They have lost a number of games as well away from home. Man City have played one more game at home, than away. We have played one more game away, than at home, so it is open.”
Wenger also refused to confirm when the Frenchman will sign a new Gunners deal.
“I want to do well for the club and feel that I can help the club to move forward. My commitment is no question for this club,” he added.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Sturridge: Liverpool hungry for success
- Van Gaal: No Mourinho mind games
- Dodd: Arsenal haven't gambled on Chambers
- 'Liverpool in trouble after collapsed Rémy deal'
- Photos: Liverpool train at Princeton University