The Spaniard’s future has been a source of speculation in recent weeks after falling down the Stamford Bridge pecking order under new boss Mourinho this season.
I think the January transfer window should be reduced to two weeks. One month is probably quite a lot
The 25-year-old has been restricted to just 11 Premier League starts so far this season and although Mourinho recently said the “door is open” should Mata want to quit the club, the Portuguese coach has reiterated his stance that he wants to keep the playmaker in west London.
And Mourinho, whose side travel to Hull City on Saturday, said: “We have had no bids for Mata or [midfielder Michael] Essien.”
Asked about the future of De Bruyne, who has been linked with a move to Wolfsburg, he continued: “We’ve had a few proposals for Kevin De Bruyne, we will keep analysing them.
“He’s a fantastic player with potential. We’ve had two for De Bruyne which we are analysing.”
He added: “I think it [the January transfer window] should be reduced to two weeks. One month is probably quite a lot.”
MORE: Man United latest news
MORE: Arsenal latest news
MORE: Chelsea latest news
MORE: Liverpool latest news