- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Arsenal transfers: Wenger confirms he’s on the lookout for a striker
- ‘Rene Meulensteen return would be great news for Man Utd’
Arsenal transfers: Gunners closing in on Sebastian Jung deal
Arsenal transfers: The Gunners are keeping tabs on defender Sebastian Jung, according to his agent
Arsenal are keeping tabs on Sebastian Jung with a view to a summer move for the Eintracht Frankfurt defender, according to his agent.
The Gunners are on the lookout for a new right-back, with Bacary Sagna seemingly set to leave Emirates Stadium when his contract expires at the end of the season.
In England we know Arsenal are very strongly on his trail
And Jung’s agent, Mino Grillo, has claimed that the north London side are pondering a summer bid for the 23-year-old Germany Under-21 international.
“In England we know Arsenal are very strongly on his trail for the summer,” said Mino Grillo.
“They have had scouts watching him in the Bundesliga. There is was interest in the past from Inter, Roma and Milan, but no recent contact.”
Jung has made 27 Bundesliga appearances so far this season, notching up six assists.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Photo: Suárez bids Liverpool team-mates farewell
- PHOTO: Sturridge wishes himself happy birthday
- PHOTO: Suárez gives Gerrard signed Barcelona shirt
- 'Falcao would have slotted in Arsenal side'
- Twitter reacts to reports Falcao will join Man Utd