- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
Arsenal transfers: Gunners closing in on Sebastian Jung deal
Arsenal transfers: The Gunners are keeping tabs on defender Sebastian Jung, according to his agent
Arsenal are keeping tabs on Sebastian Jung with a view to a summer move for the Eintracht Frankfurt defender, according to his agent.
The Gunners are on the lookout for a new right-back, with Bacary Sagna seemingly set to leave Emirates Stadium when his contract expires at the end of the season.
In England we know Arsenal are very strongly on his trail
And Jung’s agent, Mino Grillo, has claimed that the north London side are pondering a summer bid for the 23-year-old Germany Under-21 international.
“In England we know Arsenal are very strongly on his trail for the summer,” said Mino Grillo.
“They have had scouts watching him in the Bundesliga. There is was interest in the past from Inter, Roma and Milan, but no recent contact.”
Jung has made 27 Bundesliga appearances so far this season, notching up six assists.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Thompson: Liverpool must be more aggressive
- Gerrard hails Agger as a 'top player'
- Balotelli 'understands' penalty situation
- Twitter reacts as Agger leaves Liverpool
- Wenger reveals enquiries for Campbell