- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Lionel Messi ‘enquired about Arsenal move last season’
- Liverpool transfers: Serge Aurier reveals talks over future
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal back in for Balotelli, Man Utd bid for Cuadrado
- Arsenal transfers: AC Milan admit Mario Balotelli could leave
Arsenal transfers: Gunners closing in on Sebastian Jung deal
Arsenal transfers: The Gunners are keeping tabs on defender Sebastian Jung, according to his agent
Arsenal are keeping tabs on Sebastian Jung with a view to a summer move for the Eintracht Frankfurt defender, according to his agent.
The Gunners are on the lookout for a new right-back, with Bacary Sagna seemingly set to leave Emirates Stadium when his contract expires at the end of the season.
In England we know Arsenal are very strongly on his trail
And Jung’s agent, Mino Grillo, has claimed that the north London side are pondering a summer bid for the 23-year-old Germany Under-21 international.
“In England we know Arsenal are very strongly on his trail for the summer,” said Mino Grillo.
“They have had scouts watching him in the Bundesliga. There is was interest in the past from Inter, Roma and Milan, but no recent contact.”
Jung has made 27 Bundesliga appearances so far this season, notching up six assists.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Woodward: Man Utd ready to spend big
- Fàbregas: Chelsea was best option for me
- Messi 'enquired about Arsenal move'
- Mourinho convinced Chelsea can win the title
- AC Milan admit Balotelli could leave