- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Arsenal transfers: Wenger confirms he’s on the lookout for a striker
- ‘Rene Meulensteen return would be great news for Man Utd’
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle still hope to keep Loïc Rémy
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle boss Alan Pardew is still hopeful that the Magpies can keep Loïc Rémy beyond summer
Alan Pardew believes that Newcastle have a “good chance” of keeping Loïc Rémy at Newcastle beyond this season, despite Arsenal’s reported interest in the striker.
He’s had a good year here and is a good fit for this club
Arsenal have been linked with a swoop for the forward after QPR boss Harry Redknapp admitted that it will be difficult for the Hoops to keep hold of the striker.
But Magpies boss Pardew is still hopeful that Newcastle could make Rémy’s deal a permanent one at the end of the season.
I think we’ve got a chance of keeping him and because I’m a positive person, I’d like to think it’s a good chance,” said Pardew.
“He’s had a good year here and is a good fit for this club. “He wears the famous No9 shirt and it wears well on him.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Suárez gives Gerrard signed Barcelona shirt
- 'Falcao would have slotted in Arsenal side'
- Twitter reacts to reports Falcao will join Man Utd
- Balotelli tell Sturridge to brush up his dancing
- 'Falcao will give Man Utd wonderful lift'