- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle still hope to keep Loïc Rémy
Arsenal transfers: Newcastle boss Alan Pardew is still hopeful that the Magpies can keep Loïc Rémy beyond summer
Alan Pardew believes that Newcastle have a “good chance” of keeping Loïc Rémy at Newcastle beyond this season, despite Arsenal’s reported interest in the striker.
He’s had a good year here and is a good fit for this club
Arsenal have been linked with a swoop for the forward after QPR boss Harry Redknapp admitted that it will be difficult for the Hoops to keep hold of the striker.
But Magpies boss Pardew is still hopeful that Newcastle could make Rémy’s deal a permanent one at the end of the season.
I think we’ve got a chance of keeping him and because I’m a positive person, I’d like to think it’s a good chance,” said Pardew.
“He’s had a good year here and is a good fit for this club. “He wears the famous No9 shirt and it wears well on him.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me
- Rodgers: Origi one of world's brightest talents
- Origi vows to 'maximise' Liverpool chance
- Photos: Man Utd squad meet tennis stars