The west London side are looking to bounce back from a 2-1 defeat by Porto in their most-recent European outing after a 4-0 victory over Maccabi Tel-Aviv in their Champions League opener.
Chelsea warmed up for the encounter in Ukraine with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.
And Brazil international Willian, who has scored four goals in his last five games, posted the below on his Twitter page ahead of the Champions League clash on Tuesday.
— Willian (@willianborges88) October 20, 2015
• Dynamo drew 2-2 at home to Porto on matchday one before a 2-0 success at Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC last time out.
• The Kyiv club beat Everton 5-2 at home in last season’s Europa League round of 16 (aggregate 6-4). Andriy Yarmolenko, Antunes, Oleh Gusev, Danilo Silva and Łukasz Teodorczyk were all on the scoresheet with Gusev also scoring in the away leg.
• That victory was only Dynamo’s fifth in 24 encounters with English sides and they have yet to win in England (D2 L10).
• Beaten 2-1 at Porto last time out, Chelsea – in their 14th group stage campaign – had started Group G with a 4-0 home victory against Maccabi.
• Oscar scored Chelsea’s goal in a 2-1 defeat at FC Shakhtar Donetsk in the 2012/13 group stage, their only previous trip to Ukraine for a competitive game.
MORE: Man United latest news
MORE: Arsenal latest news
MORE: Chelsea latest news
MORE: Liverpool latest news