1. “Golf at 2 different courses today… can u say developing problem?”
Andy Roddick keeps himself distracted after crashing out of the US Open.
2. “Soooo much homework!!!! At training now :)”
British diving sensation Tom Daley reminds us that he’s still only 15.
3. “Out at the match! It’s hard in the stands, harder than playing for sure! Go Serena!”
Venus Williams offers her sister some words of encouragement at Flushing Meadows before Serena loses the plot. And the match.
4. “The fairy tale goes on – some how, I’m in the US Open final on Sunday beating both Venus and Serena along the way… am i dreaming???”
Kim Clijsters needs pinching at Flushing Meadows.
5. “Purely by accident, and to my absolute horror, i have discovered free porn on my hotel tv. I think it’s in Swedish…”
Graeme Swann reveals his pre-match preparation for One Day Internationals.
6. “No Sky tv in hotel. Not a good start. Hopefully one the lads will have some DVD’s!”
James Anderson should drop by his team-mate’s hotel room.
7. “Tough one to swallow let’s bounce back next weekend.”
Hull City striker Jozy Altidore reacts to his side’s 4-1 trouncing at the hands of Sunderland.
8. “I love how in portugal they never use anyones first name. they just call you by your last name.”
Freddy Adu warms to the Portuguese way of life as he commences his loan spell at Belenenses.
9. “I told him I look forward to beating him and his team in the Champions League final next May.”
Wayne Rooney fires a warning shot at Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.
10. “A blimp flies around Flushing Meadows all the time, my sister and I were wondering yesterday if they have professional blimp drivers??!”
Laura Robson asks her followers for help on a pressing issue.
MORE: Man United latest news
MORE: Arsenal latest news
MORE: Chelsea latest news
MORE: Liverpool latest news