The Sport Review’s 1st Birthday
Today marks the one-year anniversary of the first ever article to be published on The Sport Review.
To celebrate, the TSR team have hand-selected some of our favourite pieces from the last 365 days.
Here are our top ten favourite articles from the past year:
- Patience pays off for Ana Ivanovic
- Murray Out: When will the British media learn?
- Barcelona are the best in Europe
- Does Arsene Wenger have immunity at Arsenal?
- Does Men’s Tennis have a ‘big four’?
- David Moyes deserves glory
- Sporting scandals indicate cheating epidemic
- Wimbledon 2009: Courtside exclusive
- Guardiola’s love affair with Barca continues
- Caster Semenya’s only crime was ‘to be born’
And five of the best comments from our readers:
“FIFA’s off-the-cuff rulemaking is a shocker, but if one thing’s sure to give the Irish a lift, it’s a little splash of rough justice.” R. Parnell
“Fergie never complained about the great Jeff Winter and he looked as tho he had ten pints of guiness before every match.” Jonny
“No England manager has received so little negative media coverage as Capello. He just commands so much respect from all corners and should be allowed to get on with it without having to deal with any unecessary obstacles, suchs as WAGs or the press.” Tomombo
“Rooney brings so much more to the game than Torres. He is almost a hybrid of a midfielder and striker. He tracks back, and as his goal against Spurs showed.” Jim
“I think that it would do Beckham alot of good to stay at Milan. Since moving to America his form has dropped, and he lacks the drive that you used to see in him as a player.” Craig