Tweets of the Week: ‘What is Cipriani doing!?’
The Sport Review’s weekly pick of ten of the best ‘tweets’ from some of the sporting world’s biggest stars.
1. “Everton 1 Man United 2..Wolves 0 Chelski 2…Crsenal 3 Sund 0..Blackburn 2 Bolton 0..Wigan 1 Spurs 1… Man City 1 Liverpool 1…Fulham 1 Birm 0…Pompey 2 Stoke 1..West Ham 2 Hull 0”
Tennis player Jamie Murray tries to predict the weekend’s results with mixed success.
2. “Won my match today 6-2 7-6 after being down 5-1 in the second set. But kept fighting and it payed off!”
Caroline Wozniacki demonstrates fighting spirit to overcome Cilbulkova in three sets.
3. “Good nite ya’ll .. Tomorrow we’ll try some Magic.. !!!”
Ryan Babel ultimately breaks his Twitter promise as Liverpool see out a dull 0-0 draw with Manchester City.
4. “Aching after the gym. About to sit down to flick between everton v man u and the t20. Once down I can’t see me getting up! Ever!”
While his team-mates play their Twenty20 match against Pakistan, James Anderson enjoys Saturday afternoon in front of the television.
5. “I can’t believe I was out of the UK for pancake day. My eating comps with my brother when we were kids were epic..record 26. Violent puke”
Greame Swann reveals the dieting secrets of an international cricket star.
6. “What is Cipriani doing!!!!?”
Matt Dawson questions Danny Cipriani’s move to Australia.
7. “Body is aching, every muscle after last nights explosive power punching session is hurting!!Ruiz wont last 12 rounds with what i got planned!”
Fighting talk from David Haye in the wake of his upcoming bout with John Ruiz.
8. “First time I have ever watched Ski Cross - wow what an exciting sport to watch!”
Will Carling enjoys watching the Winter Olympics in Vacouver.
9. “Hosted first show on Sky last night, super 14 round up. loved it. 52 tries in one weekend!”
Will Greenwood proves there is life after rugby as he enjoys hosting Sky’s rugby show.
10. “I putted so badly today I threw my putter in the lake on 18. It hit a tree and bounced back in bounds. Give me a break!!”
Matt Dawson should stick to rugby after a turbulent session on the golf course.