1. “The england team need a new song to take the field this summer. suggestions pls! ps this is genuine!”
EnglandÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s football team may not have an official song this summer but Greame Swann is determined the cricket team shall.
2. “Fair play to Ireland. chances appear, grab them, win the game!! bowe line for his try sheer genius.”
Will Greenwood is gracious in defeat.
3. “What a shocker today. Don’t really know how england lost but then Ireland prob deserved to win. How does that work. Off to drown in Guinness !”
Meanwhile Matt Dawson decides if you can’t beat the Irish, why not join them?
4. “I am not looking forward to working out tomorrow… Ugh”
It’s tough being an international tennis star isn’t it, Serena Williams?
5.“My baby going away today gonna miss her so much, who’s gonna make me my perfect dinners and give me kisses?”
Dear oh dear. Did Jamie O’Hara really post this on Twitter?
6. “Totally gutted for aaron ramsey, what a player he’s going to be!! Hope he recovers as quickly as possible.”
Andy Murray pays tribute to ArsenalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s crocked midfielder.
7. “The training seems to be paying off. Lumps resembling muscles are appearing on my legs. I’ve waited 27 years for muscles!”
Jimmy Anderson reaps the rewards of a fresh training regime.
8. “Friendly tomorrow in Ireland, anyone going to make the trip? Lol”
Jozy Altidore calls on die-hardÃ‚Â Hull City fans to travel to Galway for their friendly last Friday.
9. “Met Ian bell and a few of the england cricket boys at the player party last night. Decent magician. The magician, not ian bell.”
Andy Murray clears up any confusion surrounding Ian Bell’s slight of hand.
10.“Monday is the best day to start the week… a new opportunity to raise the bar!”
If only TSR felt as enthusiastic as Edgar Davids about Monday mornings…
MORE: Man United latest news
MORE: Arsenal latest news
MORE: Chelsea latest news
MORE: Liverpool latest news