The 20-year-old Internacional midfielder has been the subject of intense speculation linking him with a £25m move to west London in recent weeks, with manager Roberto Di Matteo describing him as a “very talented player”.
But Oscar, who is in London to represent Brazil at the Olympics this summer, says he will not make a decision over his future until after the Games – although he admitted it would be a “dream” to play in the Premier League.
“I only had a meeting with the doctor, nothing else. I haven’t signed any contract yet,” said Oscar. “I will wait until the end of the Olympic Games to decide my future.
“All Brazilian players have this dream. I have, like everybody, the dream to play in Europe and the Premier League.”
Last week, Chelsea boss Di Matteo admitted he is an admirer of the Brazilian but refused to discuss details of a possible move to the Champions League holders.
“I can tell you that he’s not a Chelsea player so it’s difficult for me to talk about a player that doesn’t belong to us,” said Di Matteo on Wednesday.
“I know there has been speculation we are interested in this player and in due course if there is anything to announce we will do. All I would say is that he is a very young talented midfield player.”
MORE: Man United latest news
MORE: Arsenal latest news
MORE: Chelsea latest news
MORE: Liverpool latest news