Arsenal star mocks Jack Wilshere over his homemade cooking
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is quick to poke fun at his team-mate on social media...
Poor old Jack Wilshere.
Not only has the Arsenal midfielder had to contend with a two-and-a-half month spell on the sidelines following ankle surgery – but now he has also had to put up with being mocked by his team-mates on social media.
Wilshere took to Instagram on Wednesday night to show off his culinary skills by posting a picture of some homemade bruschetta and his recipe (see below) to go with it.
The 23-year-old, who returned to full Arsenal training earlier this month, was clearly proud of his effort as he shared the picture and recipe with his 830,000 followers on the photo-sharing app.
However, it didn’t take long for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to poke fun at his team-mate.
@JackWilshere Have a day off will Ya!!! "Jack's bruschetta" Who you trying to impress geez?!!
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) February 18, 2015
Oxlade-Chamberlain is also currently out injured with a groin problem but is expected to return to action at some point this month.
Jack’s Bruschetta recipe
– Garlic Bread (chilled & ready made)
– Grated Mozzarella
– Cherry Tomatoes
– Red Onions
– Italian seasoning
– Black Pepper
– Olive Oil
– Balsamic Glaze
– Parmesan Cheese
1. Lightly spread Aioli onto Garlic Bread.
2. Sprinkle Grated Mozzarella onto Garlic Bread.
3. Chop Cherry Tomatoes (8 pieces each cherry).
4. Finely dice Red Onions.
5. Mix Tomatoes, Red Onions in a large bowl adding a little Olive Oil, Italian seasoning & Black Pepper as required.
6. Spread Mix onto Garlic Bread.
7. Drizzle Balsamic Glaze over Bruschetta.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
9. Place in a pre heated oven @ 160degrees for 6-8min.
10. Eat and Enjoy!