Win a FUT shield signed by Sergio Aguero courtesy of EA SPORTS!
We've teamed up with EA SPORTS to give you the chance to win a Sergio Aguero FUT shield signed by the Manchester City star
The Sport Review has teamed up with EA SPORTS to give you the chance to win a Sergio Aguero FUT shield signed by the man himself!
To enter, simply make sure you ‘like’ and ‘follow’ The Sport Review on Facebook and Twitter via the boxes below – and then email us your full name and address to [email protected], using ‘Sergio Aguero competition’ as the subject line.
Visit EAsports.com, where you can read more from Sergio Aguero including his thoughts on City’s new signings and how he feels their start to the season has been. The City forward was speaking on behalf of EA SPORTS FIFA 16 as part of their partnership with the National Football Museum’s ‘Pitch to Pixel’ exhibit.
FIFA 16 is out now on Xbox One, PS4 and all other platforms. Pick up your copy for Christmas from www.easports.com/uk/fifa/buy/UK
Terms & conditions of entry
1. All entries must be received by 17:00 GMT on 30 November 2015.
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive the following prize: a. One FUT item signed by Sergio Aguero.
4. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
5. In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your prize your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery,
6. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winner may be used by The Sport Review and EA SPORTS for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow The Sport Review and EA SPORTS to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
9. The promoter of this competition is The Sport Review