Chelsea preparing new bid to sign top 23-year-old striker – report
Chelsea are ready to make a fresh bid to try and sign Andrea Belotti from Torino, according to reports
Chelsea are lining up a new big-money bid to try and sign Andrea Belotti from Torino this summer, according to reports in Italy.
Italian website TransferMarketWeb, as quoted by the Daily Star, is reporting that the Blues are keen to try and lure the Italian forward to Stamford Bridge before the close of the transfer window at the end of the month.
The same story says that Chelsea have already failed with three approaches to try and land the 23-year-old striker this summer, but they could now be set to make a fourth enquiry.
Antonio Conte is believed to be still on the lookout for attacking reinforcements despite having signed Alvaro Morata this summer, with Diego Costa’s future still up in the air.
However, the same article says that Torino will not consider selling Belotti for anything less than his buy-out clause, which is reported to be set at £92m.
Chelsea have already signed four players so far this summer but they continue to be linked with a host of other players before the transfer window closes next Thursday.
The west London side picked up their first Premier League points of the season on Sunday when they clinched a 2-1 win over Tottenham at Wembley.