Antonio Conte reveals when he will make decision about Chelsea FC future
Antonio Conte reveals the latest news about his Chelsea FC future beyond the summer
Antonio Conte says that he will make a decision about his future at Chelsea FC at the end of the season.
The Italian’s situation at Stamford Bridge has been a relentless source of speculation in recent months following a disappointing second half of the campaign for the Blues.
Chelsea FC were knocked out of the Champions League by FC Barcelona and have struggled to keep pace in the Premier League to leave their top-four hopes hanging by a thread.
It has been suggested that Conte will seek to leave the west London club at the end of the season, although there is yet to be any official confirmation from either party.
Now, Conte has revealed that he will only make a decision about his future when the current campaign comes to an end.
Speaking at a news conference on Tuesday, Conte said: “I’m very focused on the present, to do the job in the best way for the players and the fans.
“Our job is not simple, it’s not easy. But I’m totally focused on the present.
“There are only two weeks and this season will finish and you will know if there is a different situation or not, if you see me again next season and we start again from the first game speculating about my future.”
Chelsea FC can still end the season with a trophy and they will take on Manchester United in the FA Cup final at Wembley at the end of the month.
The Blues reached the FA Cup final last season but they were beaten by Arsenal in the final at Wembley back in May of last year.