The 27-year-old’s future at Stamford Bridge has been a constant source of speculation this summer after the Blues missed out on a top-four finish last term under Antonio Conte.
Hazard has been constantly linked with a transfer to Real Madrid over the last few years and that speculation has continued this summer after the Blues missed out on a spot in the Champions League.
The Premier League transfer window closed last week, meaning that Chelsea FC cannot sign any more players until January, but the European window remains open until the end of the month.
However, new Chelsea FC boss Sarri appears to be convinced that Hazard will be going nowhere for the time being at least.
Speaking in an interview quoted by the Daily Express, Sarri said: “Hazard is with us.
“It is not a problem, I have spoken with his three or four times.
“He never said anything about the market. He is happy to stay here.”
Meanwhile, Hazard came off the bench and notched up an assist to help Chelsea FC claim a 3-0 win at Huddersfield Town in their Premier League opener on Saturday.
The Blues will be aiming to challenge for the title this term after they missed out on a top four finish last season.
MORE: Man United latest news
MORE: Arsenal latest news
MORE: Chelsea latest news
MORE: Liverpool latest news