Chelsea FC respond to Callum Hudson-Odoi transfer request – report
Chelsea FC have rejected a transfer request from Callum Hudson-Odoi, say reports
Chelsea FC have rejected Callum Hudson-Odoi’s transfer request, according to reports in the British media.
Sky Sports News is reporting that the Blues do not want to let the 18-year-old leave this month despite strong interest from Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
The same report says that Bayern Munich have so far made four bids for the teenager, with the latest of those offers believed to be worth around £35m.
It is also claimed that Hudson-Odoi has rejected a new contract offer from Chelsea FC worth around £85,000 a week.
The same story says that Chelsea FC have made it clear that they want to keep Hudson-Odoi and that has not changed despite the player’s request to leave.
Hudson-Odoi got on the score-sheet on Sunday when he helped Chelsea FC to secure a 3-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday in the fourth round of the FA Cup at Stamford Bridge.
However, he has found his first-team opportunities to be limited this season and he has only featured from the bench in the Premier League so far.
Meanwhile, Chelsea FC will return to Premier League action on Saturday afternoon when they host Huddersfield Town at Stamford Bridge.