Best Tennis Visors For Women 2023
A good tennis visor can help to shield your eyes from the sun to keep you focused on your game. Here are the best options
Looking for a tennis visor to help keep the sun out of your eyes and allow you stay cool, dry and focus on your game?
Different to caps and other hats that offer more coverage, visors are lighter, easier to manage and wrap around your head while still offering the benefits of keeping your eyes out of the sun.
In this article, we’re going to cover some of the main things to know about when shopping for a good tennis visor, from the material to the brand, and also pick out five of the best options on the market right now from a range of different manufacturers.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s begin by taking a look at some of the key considerations to bear in mind when shopping for a good quality and stylish tennis visor.
Shopping For A Tennis Visor For Women – Things To Consider
If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ll know that not all tennis visors are created equal. There can be quite a lot of variation when it comes to the design, materials and overall look and feel of visors. Here are some of the main things to think about when shopping for a good tennis visor.
• Material – Most modern tennis visors are made from synthetic materials such as polyester or nylon. This is generally because these kinds of materials are better at wicking away moisture and staying dry. Other materials such as cotton can soak up moisture and end up becoming heavy. That said, cotton is a more natural material and may be preferred by some players for that reason.
• Visor Type – During our research, we found that there was something of a limited supply of tennis-specific visors online. However, many brands also make visors designed for other sports such as running and golf, and generally speaking these will also be suitable for playing tennis as they feature very similar designs. One aspect to look for when shopping for a visor is an adjustable closure strap, which allows you to get a comfortable fit.
• Colour And Style – Another point to consider is the overall look and style of the visor. Some tennis clubs require predominantly white clothing to be worn, so you won’t have much choice in terms of colour. One benefit of white or lighter-coloured visors is that they can be good at reflecting sunlight and therefore may help you to stay cooler. That said, most of the visors we’ve featured below are available in a range of different colours.
• Brand – It’s always a good idea to do some research into the brand you’re thinking of buying from before making a purchase. We’ve aimed to feature companies and manufacturers with proven track records in the sportswear world in this guide. But it’s never a bad idea to do some of your own research into the company and brand before making a purchase.
• Price And Reviews – Lastly, it’s important to consider the price and also check out what some other customers are saying. We’ve featured a range of visors with different price tags in this guide, and we also checked to see what some customers were saying about the products during our research. It’s never a bad idea to do some research for yourself and check out some customer reviews to see what other people are saying before making a purchase.
Best Tennis Visors For Women – Our Pick
So, now that we’ve covered some of the main things to bear in mind when shopping for a women’s tennis visor, it’s time to reveal our pick of five of the best options on the market right now.
We’ve selected a range of visors from different brands, some of which are available from the official manufacturer websites or on other retail sites such as Amazon. Where possible, we do recommend visiting your local sports store to test out and try on a few visors so you can get a good feel for your ideal option.
As we mentioned above, most of the visors featured below are available in a range of different colours, as well as the white options pictured, so be sure to check the retail sites through the links to see the full options.
1) Lululemon All-Sport Visor
Where to buy: www.lululemon.com
The first option on our list is the Lululemon All-Sport Visor. Lululemon are one of the world’s top premium sportswear brands and this visor features a removable interior sweatband which can be washed with your laundry to keep it fresh. It’s made from polyester, nylon and elastane, and comes in a wide selection of different colours to suit all styles and tastes. Importantly, it has an adjustable back closure for a custom fit to ensure it fits snugly.
2) Lacoste SPORT Pique And Fleece Tennis Visor
Where to buy: www.lacoste.com
Next up is the Unisex SPORT Pique And Fleece Tennis Visor from Lacoste. Lacoste need no introduction as one of the world’s most prestigious tennis and sportswear brands, and their classic-looking visor is a great option if you’re looking for a stylish and simple option. Crafted in cotton fleece, this visor has an adjustable back strap and has designed to be breathable for optimal comfort. At the time of writing, this chic visor was available in both classic white and navy blue.
3) New Balance Performance Visor
Where to buy: www.amazon.com
The next option on our list is the New Balance Performance Visor. Made from polyester and available in a range of colours, this lightweight visor is a great option if you’re looking for a straightforward moisture-wicking and reflective option visor that’s sure to deliver high performance. It has a hook and loop closure to ensure easy adjustability and has been designed to be breathable for maximum comfort. Bear in mind that this visor can only be washed by hand.
4) Under Armour Women’s Blitzing Visor
Where to buy: www.underarmour.com
The Under Armour Women’s Blitzing Visor is the next option on our list. Under Armour are one of the world’s leading sportswear brands and this visor has been specifically designed to help shield your face from the sun while also wicking away sweat and moisture to keep you cool and dry. Made from polyester, it has an adjustable hook and loop closure for a perfect fit and has an embroidered Under Armour logo on the front.
5) Adidas Women’s Superlite Performance Visor
Where to buy: www.amazon.com
The final option on our list is the Adidas Women’s Superlite Performance Visor. Designed as a super lightweight and breathable visor, this option comes in a range of different colours and features Adidas’ Aeroready technology for optimal comfort. It has a hook and loop closure for adjustability and has mesh as part of its design to help with air flow and moisture-wicking ability.
Anything Else To Bear In Mind?
As we mentioned above, we do recommend visiting your local sportswear store to see and try out a few visors for yourself so you can get a feel for what you’re preferences are.
If that’s not possible, or you simply prefer shopping online, be sure to familiarise yourself with the returns, refunds and exchanges policy of the site you’re shopping from so that you’ll know where you stand if you need to return an item.
Wrapping Things Up – Our Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our look at some of the best tennis visors for women around at the moment. We’ve brought you some of the key considerations to bear in mind when it comes to shopping for a tennis visor, and have also picked out five of our favourite options on the market right now.
We’ve placed Lululemon’s All-Sport Visor and the Lacoste SPORT Pique And Fleece Tennis Visor as the top two options on our list, but all of the visors featured should be solid options.