12 Christmas gift ideas from Myprotein for him, her and you
Myprotein have 12 Christmas gift ideas for fitness fanatics and fitness newbies
Stuck for Christmas ideas for someone who seems to have everyhing fitness related? Or maybe you’re wanting to encourage a fitness newbie on their journey to a healthier, happier mindset and body.
Either way, Myprotein’s range of Christmas gift ideas for him, her or you have been specifically chosen as great fit gifts for all this Christmas!
1) All-in-one Christmas treats
Myprotein’s Christmas bundle is perfect for the all-round gym-junkie or the nervous newbie.
The bundle contains the necessities needed to fulfill the supplement needs of a range of fitness-lovers. Surprise your loved ones with:
• Impact Whey Protein and BCAA’s for effective muscle recovery (in addition to delicious post-workout protein shakes – just add our instant oats!)
• Vitamin D3 to enhance overall health, especially for those engaging in physical exercise.
• Total-Nutrigreens: 22 dried fruits & vegetables – perfect for smoothies and shakes.
• Protein Hot Chocolate for a wintery sweet-treat without the sugary overload.
2) Myprotein Christmas flapjack selection box
A delicious selection of indulgent Christmas-themed protein flapjacks.
A guilt-free Christmas – sorted! Try Myprotein’s delicious flapjacks boasting 12g protein per bar – something to really enjoy over Christmas that won’t stretch your waistline.
• Enjoy a tipple at Christmas? Enjoy Myprotein’s Cherry Brandy Flavour Rocky Road and Irish Cream & White Chocolate Chip flavour protein flapjacks.
• Want something a little more traditional? Christmas Pudding, Cranberry Orange and Christmas Mince Pie flavour protein flapjacks should hit the spot!
3) Myprotein Christmas box
A limited edition selection of Myprotein Christmas goodies.
• A selection of Myprotein’s limited edition Christmas products – including a black and gold vest and shaker.
• Also included: Chocolate chip flapjack, mixed berry energy bar and more!
4) Myprotein Christmas snacks and treats
Stuck for stocking fillers for your fit-friend? Grab Myprotein’s turkey jerky!
Love Myprotein’s beef jerky? Then you’ll love their Christmas-themed turkey jerky, especially with a whopping 42g protein per pack!
• 42g protein and just 3.2g sugars in each pack.
• Not just one flavour… but a variety!
5) Myprotein protein wafers
Treat your secret santa to a box crispy protein wafers with a huge 15g protein per packet!
Do you know anyone with a sweet-tooth, but loves to live a healthy, balanced diet?
With 60% less sugar and 20% less fat than a supermarket wafer, you may just help someone reduce the amount of sugary stuff consumed over the holidays!
• Delicious, crispy protein treats with 15g protein per packet.
• Perfect treat for those with a sweet-tooth!
6) Myprotein protein brownies
Fancy a chocolaty treat? Myprotein’s protein brownies are studded with chocolate chunks!
Myprotein’s deliciously new protein snack contains 23g protein and only 4g sugar per brownie – thats 75% less sugar than your average supermarket brownie!
Buy these for those who enjoy a sweet-treat anytime of day – especially over the Christmas period when temptations are high.
• Delicious anytime of day – after the gym, at lunch or in the evening!
• Great stocking fillers for health-conscious cake-lovers.
7) Myprotein clothing and accessories
Forget the socks this year – check out Myprotein’s new range of men’s gym clothing!
There’s nothing like getting some new gym clothes to boost your exercise motivation.
Grab some of our latest gym wear for your brother, partner – even your Dad! (maybe)
• They don’t just look good – they feel good too! Made with the latest fabric technologies.
• Suitable for training and as casual wear – jumpers, hoodies, tops, shorts – there’s something to suit all preferences!
8) Women’s gym clothing
What better way to prepare her for some amazing gym sessions after the Christmas scoff?
Update her wardrobe with our vibrant new gym clothing – there’ll be no excuses for gaining that New year body!
• A range of colourful, soft gym clothing – perfect Christmas presents!
• Attractive and unique patterns – bespoke to Myprotein – their sports bras have been tailored for your support!
9) Myprotein 8-meal holdall
It’s here! Prepare for an organised, healthy New Year with our new 8-meal holdall!
Beautiful, isn’t it? Nothing like extra room for more food.
Carry your meals around in our handy meal bag with extra room for supplements, shakers and other bits and bobs!
• Containers and ice-packs included – no messing around!
• Suitable for both males and females.
10) Myprotein foam roller
Roll out a few knots after hitting the gym hard in the New Year!
Spend a little time loosening up your tight muscles after pushing yourself in the gym – and we all know that you’re going to be doing just that in the New Year!
• Target those tough knots, aches and pains for a bit of self-myofascial release.
• Work to improve flexibility whilst increasing overall core strength!
11) Mio skincare workout wonder
Invigorating, soothing gel for those tired, sore muscles after a heavy gym sesh!
MIO Skincare have worked to produce this handy-sized workout wonder – literally!
A cool, soothing gel to soak into your muscles to relieve post-workout DOMS (What is delayed onset muscle soreness?)
• Relax and revive your aching neck, back, legs and shoulders.
• Added spearmint combined with magnesium to sooth and release muscle tension.
12) Myprotein gift cards
If you’re really stuck, opt for our sleek gift cards – also available in E-vouchers!
Choices, choices, choices! Who doesn’t love a gift card for Christmas? Especially if they love everything fitness-related!
• Ideal for those who are just too difficult to buy for.
• Available in £10, £25 or £50 – and even in E-vouchers, for those last minute gifts.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge