• First published on November 22, 2017
The producers of SkinnyMint tea have created a 28-day tea cycle designed to helps your body detoxify and lose weight.
In this review article, we examine all the details of the SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox product, providing information on ingredients, how to take it, and how other customers have responded to this diet supplement.
After that, we’ll let you know how this SkinnyMint product compares to other similar supplements available.
The SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox contains two uniquely formulated tea products: The Morning Boost and The Night Cleanse. Each of these teas are uniquely formulated and contain certain ingredients that can have some benefits.
The teas can replace other sources of tea and coffee in your diet, according to the official website.
Whilst not a supplement in the strictest sense of the words, SkinnyMint uses some similar ingredients to the other products available in capsule form.
Ideally, with products like these we like to see ingredients that work in multiple ways.
Don’t forget that SkinnyMint teas will not get you into shape by themselves, and that this product like most others will work best when combined with effort in multiple important areas – namely diet and exercise.
Let’s move on to an inspection of the ingredients in SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox.
The two teas in SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox use different subtances, and since each tea is designed for use at a different time in the day, their ingredients are different.
Because they are ‘natural’ ingredients, there is a good deal of information about them available, and we’ve broken down the key ingredients in both teas below to determine their effectiveness.
Now, some things may be missing from these teas, and we’ll cover that later on. For now, let’s look at the primary ingredients in this product.
• Green Tea – You’re probably already familiar with this first ingredient, Green Tea. It’s a common ingredient in supplements in this category and is also a very popular hot drink.
• Guarana – Guarana is an ingredient that is thought to have similar effects to Caffeine. You can find it in other supplements or on its own in its own supplement under certain brands.
• Dandelion – This ingredient is commonly found in supplements of this type. However, we’re not totally convinced by it and we would have preferred to see something else used in its place in this tea. Simply put, there could have been a better inclusion here.
• Nettle Leaves – Nettle leaves are another plant-based ingredient in the SkinnyMint Teatox formula. We must say that it’s not the most common ingredient in supplements of this type. We’re not too sure exactly why it’s been included in the Teatox formula.
There are a few other ingredients in both types of tea. Here is the list in full:
• Turmeric – Given that this SkinnyMint product makes use of a lot of plant-based ingredients, we would have liked to see Turmeric included in the formula. Turmeric is one of our favorite ingredients in supplements of this type and it was a shame it wasn’t included.
• Glucomannan – Including Glucomannan in SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox would have been a great addition. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and we always like to see it used in supplements like this.
In case you hadn’t already guessed, we think this SkinnyMint product still has space to improve their formula quite significantly.
This product probably has a low chance of major side effects, given that it’s made up of natural ingredients that often come from plants and similar sources.
However, the Morning Boost tea in particular does have some caffeine from Green Tea and Guarana, so it’s best to make sure you’re only taking it in the earlier parts of the day so your sleep pattern doesn’t get disturbed.
Also, if you’re particularly sensitive to caffeine, the Guarana in this product might cause some issues. It’s something to bear in mind.
Like all products of this nature, you should always inspect the label closely for any potential allergies or other issues, and incorporate SkinnyMint as part of a healthy diet and solid exercise routine for maximum results (which may vary from person to person).
We also always strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
One set of SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox includes two packets of tea, the Morning Boost and Night Cleanse. The Morning Boost packet contains 28 tea bags, so one packet per day for about a month.
The Night Cleanse contains 14 packets, so you should use them every other night. The preparation is very straightforward.
Add one Morning Boost tea to a cup’s worth of boiling water each morning, either before your first meal or with breakfast. The Night Cleanse tea can be added to boiling water in the evening every second day, either after your last meal or before bedtime.
We have to say we’re never that keen on products that are only taken once or twice a day as quite often the effects can wear off, meaning that you may not be seeing the benefits round the clock.
Our favourite supplements usually demand a serving of at least four doses a day. If you are to use SkinnyMint we’d recommend taking it as a reminder or trigger to do other healthy activities, like preparing a nutritious meal or exercising.
We looked on Amazon to see how other customers reviewed SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox.
At the time of writing this post, the product didn’t have a huge amount of reviews, with an average 3.5 out of 5 star rating.
One review stated that it was good for them, and tasted amazing.
However, a couple reviewers weren’t as satisfied, with one saying it simply didn’t work for them at all.
Another seemed to receive a package that didn’t have a tea brewer in it.
This is a pretty good tea product with some solid ingredients, however we think there are better options out there.
It can often help to try out different products to get a feel for what works best for you. To see our list of the best supplements including those for men and women, follow the link below.
This tea supplement could be helpful in your arsenal – but we always like to remind you that products like these will only work when combined with other strategies.
The most important of these tools are eating right and sticking to an exercise routine.
There is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ or ‘magic tea’ to get you into shape.
So, is this SkinnyMint 28 day Ultimate Teatox product worthy of your purchase? Here’s a final breakdown of our thoughts:
• Includes Green Tea and Guarana
• Some good ingredients
• Easy to take, can be a nice morning and evening ritual
• Missing ingredients like Turmeric and Glucomannan
• Might not have as strong an effect as some people like
• Caffeine content could impact your sleep, which is also important for staying healthy
Check out the link below to view our selection of the best supplements for men and women currently available.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge