In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at this supplement by examining the ingredients, checking out the customer reviews, all to find out where it stands in comparison to the other products out there.
So, let’s delve right in and take a close look at 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula to see where it stands.
If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ll probably already know that 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula fits into a wider category of health supplements generally referred to as so-called ‘fat burners’.
These are supplements which contain a blend of ingredients designed to help support your goals as you take responsibility for your results.
360 Lean Thermogenic Formula claims that it has been designed to stimulate optimal performance. The website also says that it will bring about some other benefits as you look to hit your goals.
That all sounds great. But what does 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula actually contain? Let’s take a look at the ingredients as we kick off our 360 Lean review.
After having had a look at the label, there are definitely some pretty good ingredients on the list but there are also quite a few which we’re not so sure about.
We’ll start by examining which ingredients 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula does contain, before picking out the things that are missing.
• Caffeine – This is one of the top ingredients for a supplement like this so it was no surprise to see it included in 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula. It’s consumed by millions of coffee and tea drinkers worldwide on a daily basis, and we’re always happy to see it in supplements of this type.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is another great ingredient for a supplement of this type. You’ve probably already come across it before a lot in the similar products in this category.
• Bioperine – This is essentially a branded form of black pepper extract. It’s good to see it included in 360Lean because it could help to make for a more effective supplement overall.
• Glucuronolactone – Now, we had not heard too much about this ingredient as we haven’t seen it in too many supplements before. We could not find too much scientific evidence about the benefits of this supplement.
• Sulbutiamine – This is another ingredient which we haven’t run into very much during our research. It’s a synthetic derivative of Vitamin B1 and there haven’t been too many studies into it. We would really have preferred to have seen a more commonly used and proven ingredient used in its place.
• White Willow Bark Extract – Another somewhat unique inclusion. We haven’t seen this ingredient much in supplements before. Again, we’d recommend finding out a bit more about this as it is not a popular inclusion in the best products we’ve reviewed.
All of the other ingredients in 360Lean are listed below. It’s worth taking a closer look at them all for yourself.
360Lean definitely has one of the most ‘unique’ ingredients lists we’ve come across in this category supplements.
There are a few good things, but we were generally disappointed not to find most of our favourite ingredients on the label.
Firstly, there was no Glucomannan, which is one of our favourite ingredients in a supplement of this type. It’s a dietary fiber which is usually found in the best products in this category.
It was also a shame that there was no Green Coffee Bean Extract, Chromium or B Vitamins on the label.
Like we mentioned above, the fact that none of these good ingredients mean we don’t rate 360 Lean as one of the best five products.
We always recommend taking a close look at the ingredients list before taking a product for the first time to check that you’re not allergic to any of the substances.
That’s especially important in the case of 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula, because there were quite a lot of substance we hadn’t heart of before.
It’s always good to remember that this supplement also contains quite a lot of caffeine, so we’d recommend not taking it too close to bedtime, to avoid it messing with your sleep.
Each bottle of 360Lean contains 90 capsules. That means that if you take the maximum recommended dosage of four capsules per day, one bottle would last you for 22 days.
The label says that you should take two capsules on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast and then take one capsule 30 minutes before lunch, and one capsule in the afternoon on an empty stomach as needed.
They say to start with just one capsules first, to assess your tolerance level.
There’s a warning on the label saying not to take more than two capsules at a time and no more than four capsules in a 24-hour period.
We always recommend drinking plenty of water when taking supplements of this type.
We couldn’t find too many reviews of this product online, which wasn’t very helpful.
The couple of reviews we did find seemed to rate 360 Lean highly as a product which helped them.
Someone wrote that they took the product for eight weeks and it helped them to get into shape for a competition.
Another customers said that it helped to give them energy throughout the day.
Not in our opinion. Although 360 Lean does contain some promising ingredients, there are too many things missing for us to consider it as truly one of the best supplements.
We recently picked out the best supplements on sale at the moment by comparing the ingredients, company reputation and customer reviews. Check out our list by following the link below.
As we always say when discussing products of this type, there is no shortcut to success when it comes to your health and fitness goals.
You’ll need to make sure that you’re working hard in the gym and eating right to see the results you’re looking for.
That being said, if you’re already eating right and exercising regularly, then a good supplement can help to support you on your journey.
So there we have it, our full review of 360 Lean Thermogenic Formula. We’ve broken down the ingredients and taken a close look at this interesting supplement.
Here are our thoughts in a nutshell:
• Good basic ingredients
• Positive reviews
• Too many important ingredients missing
• Some ingredients are unproven
• Not much information about it online
We hope you found this review useful. Overall, we think this is an interesting product, but we feel that there are definitely lots of better options available out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge