It’s one of the more popular products available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online and it promises to help you on your fat-burning journey.
We’re always excited to find out about fat burners that have specifically been designed for women, because most of the products on sale these days tend to be marketed towards men.
360 Slim For Her has been designed to work in multiple ways to help you finally shift those stubborn areas of fat – but does it live up to the hype, or are there some better products out there right now?
Our 360 Slim For Her review is going to focus on all of the key areas about this supplement so that you can make an informed decision about whether this is the product for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So let’s get down to business and start off with the basic facts about this fat burner.
360 Slim For Her has been designed to work in a number of different ways to help you burn more fat.
Like most of the female fat burners on the market right now, 360 Slim uses a formula of natural ingredients to give your body more of the fuel it needs to burn fat.
According to the official marketing material of 360 Slim, this supplement claims to:
• Increase Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
• Raise Energy Levels
The best fat burners usually work in multiple ways, so it’s great to see that this product has been formulated to work in three solid ways.
Getting your body to burn more fat naturally is not an easy task, so choosing a supplement that works in multiple ways is going to be crucial to your chances of success.
Whether 360 Slim lives up to its billing as being able to effectively work to help burn more fat is a whole other question – and that bring us onto the crucial ingredients section of this review.
Let’s begin this all important section by taking a look at the full ingredients list used by 360 Slim For Her.
As you can see for yourself, this supplement uses eight different ingredients in its formula to help to put your body in a fat-burning state.
However, the one red flag which is clearly evident from this label is the use of a proprietary blend. This is when the manufacturer lists the different ingredients but without their doses, instead only giving the total dose of the ‘blend’.
This is never good news, because it means that we don’t know how much of each ingredient is used and whether the doses are high enough to be effective or not. Our advice is always to select a supplement which doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
Here is what you need to know about the main ingredients used in 360 Slim For Her.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A quality ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a natural stimulant which is great at raising your energy levels and also boosting metabolism. Anhydrous is also one of the purest forms. The only problem is that we don’t know how much is used in the supplement due to the proprietary blend.
• Guarana – Another stimulant. Guarana has similar effects to Caffeine, but we’d have to question why the makers have chosen to use it in the same supplement, especially given that we don’t know the exact doses of either.
• Green Tea Extract – One of the best fat burning ingredients around. Green Tea Extract is packed full of antioxidants, but is also a potent thermogenic which can get your body burning more calories. It’s also another small source of Caffeine.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – Works to help reduce fat thanks to being rich in a substances called Chlorogenic Acid. We always like to find Green (unroasted) Coffee Bean Extract in the top fat burner supplements.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an ingredient extract from the skin of raspberries. It’s believed to have metabolism-boosting effects, although we don’t recommend it as one of the absolute best fat burning ingredients.
• Dandelion Root – We’re not too sure about this one. Dandelion is believed to help with weight loss, but that’s largely believed to be due to its diuretic effect (meaning that you’ll have to pee more). It’s not necessarily going to help with fat loss.
• L-Carnitine – This is a substance found in food which is believed to help with reducing muscle fatigue and potentially boost fat loss. We’re more used to seeing it in pre workout supplements than fat burners.
• Yerba Mate – A coffee alternative extracted from a type of holly tree. It’s probably been included because of its supposed energy boosting effects, but we’d suggest this is unnecessary because of the Caffeine and Guarana already used in this supplement.
Aside from the disappointing use of a proprietary blend, 360 Slim For Her does contain some good ingredients.
However, two of the very best natural fat burning ingredients were missing.
Firstly, there was no Cayenne Pepper – a powerful thermogenic that also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
And secondly, 360 Slim chose not to use Glucomannan. This is one of our top rated natural appetite suppressants to help make sticking to your diet easier.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best five fat burners on sale right now by visiting the link below.
We always recommend that you carefully check the ingredients list for yourself before taking any new supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
Our main gripe when it comes to this product is the overuse of stimulants.
Not only do we not know the exact amount of Caffeine in each capsule due to the proprietary blend, but there are also three potential sources of Caffeine (Green Tea, Guarana and Caffeine Anhydrous).
We all know that some of the negative side effects of too much Caffeine include energy crashes and the jitters.
Because this supplement contains multiple sources of Caffeine, we definitely wouldn’t recommend taking it too close to bedtime.
Each bottle of 360 Slim contains 90 capsules. The serving size is two capsules twice daily.
That means that each bottle contains 45 servings.
Generally, we favor supplements which require you to take them at least three or four times per day, because that means that your body is going to be regularly supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
There were more than 100 360 Slim For Her reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this review. It has an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.
The positive reviews were from people who loved the product, with one customer saying that it gave them loads of energy without any of the jitters.
Someone else reported that his wife loved using this product because it gives her a nice energy boost without over-stimulating.
However, there were, of course, also some negative reviews.
One person simply branded the product as a waste of money, while someone else said that it gave them no results and didn’t do what it promised to.
Not in our opinion. We believe that there are quite a few better products out there which have superior formulas and which, importantly, do not use a proprietary blend.
Our top rated female fat burner is currently Leanbean – and you can check out our list of the best 5 fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link below.
Despite some of today’s aggressive marketing, you should never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
Your first port of call should always be to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before trying any fat burning products.
Making sure that you’ve got those two things on point before using a fat burner product is going to greatly increase your chances of success.
So, that wraps up our 360 Slim For Her review.
Overall, this product does use a selection of good ingredients, but it’s let down badly by the fact that it includes a proprietary blend.
This means that we don’t know if the doses of the ingredients are enough to be considered effective or not.
In summary, there are better products on the market which use similar ingredients and fully disclose the doses for all to see.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga