It’s one of the more popular products available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online and it promises to help you on your journey.
We’re always excited to find out about supplements that have specifically been designed for women, because most of the products on sale these days tend to be marketed towards men.
360 Slim For Her has been designed to work in multiple ways to help you achieve your goals – but does it live up to the hype, or are there some better products out there right now?
Our 360 Slim For Her review is going to focus on all of the key areas about this supplement so that you can make an informed decision about whether this is the product for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So let’s get down to business and start off with the basic facts about this product.
360 Slim For Her has been designed to work in a number of different ways to help you achieve your goals.
Like most of the female-focused supplements on the market right now, 360 Slim uses a formula of natural ingredients to help support you are you look to achieve your goals.
According to the official marketing material of 360 Slim, this supplement claims to work in a number of different ways to help you achieve your goals.
The best products usually work in multiple ways, so it’s great to see that this supplement has been formulated to work in three solid ways.
Getting your body into shape is not an easy task, so choosing a supplement that works in multiple ways is going to be crucial to your chances of success.
Whether 360 Slim lives up to its billing as being able to effectively work to help you is a whole other question – and that bring us onto the crucial ingredients section of this review.
Let’s begin this all important section by taking a look at the full ingredients list used by 360 Slim For Her.
As you can see for yourself, this supplement uses eight different ingredients in its formula.
However, the one red flag which is clearly evident from this label is the use of a proprietary blend. This is when the manufacturer lists the different ingredients but without their doses, instead only giving the total dose of the ‘blend’.
This is never good news, because it means that we don’t know how much of each ingredient is used and whether the doses are high enough to be effective or not. Our advice is always to select a supplement which doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
Here is what you need to know about the main ingredients used in 360 Slim For Her.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A quality ingredient for any supplement in this category. Caffeine is a very common ingredient in this type of supplement. The only problem here is that we don’t know how much is used in the supplement due to the proprietary blend.
• Guarana – Another stimulant. Guarana is thought to have similar effects to Caffeine, but we’d have to question why the makers have chosen to use it in the same supplement, especially given that we don’t know the exact doses of either.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea is one of the most popular ingredients in a supplement of this category. You probably already know about it as a popular hot drink. It’s also another small source of Caffeine.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is another very common ingredient in this type of supplement. Green, or unroasted, coffee beans are a rich source of Chlorogenic Acid.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an ingredient extract from the skin of raspberries. We’re not too sure about its actual benefits, and don’t recommend it as one of the top ingredients.
• Dandelion Root – We’re not too sure about this one. It’s sometimes used in supplements of this type, but we don’t consider it to be one of the very best ingredients.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid derivative. We’re more used to seeing it in pre workout supplements than products such as 360 Slim For Her.
• Yerba Mate – A coffee alternative extracted from a type of holly tree. We’d suggest this is unnecessary because of the Caffeine and Guarana already used in this supplement.
Aside from the disappointing use of a proprietary blend, 360 Slim For Her does contain some good ingredients.
However, two of the very best ingredients were missing.
Firstly, there was no Cayenne Pepper – one of the most common ingredients in supplements of this type.
And secondly, 360 Slim chose not to use Glucomannan. This is one of our top rated ingredients. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac Plant.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on sale right now by visiting the link below.
We always recommend that you carefully check the ingredients list for yourself before taking any new supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
Our main gripe when it comes to this product is the overuse of stimulants.
Not only do we not know the exact amount of Caffeine in each capsule due to the proprietary blend, but there are also three potential sources of Caffeine (Green Tea, Guarana and Caffeine Anhydrous).
We all know that some of the negative side effects of too much Caffeine include energy crashes and the jitters.
Because this supplement contains multiple sources of Caffeine, we definitely wouldn’t recommend taking it too close to bedtime.
Each bottle of 360 Slim contains 90 capsules. The serving size is two capsules twice daily.
That means that each bottle contains 45 servings.
Generally, we favor supplements which require you to take them at least three or four times per day, because that means that you’re going to be supplying your body with the ingredients on a more consistent basis.
There were more than 100 360 Slim For Her reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this review. It has an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.
The positive reviews were from people who loved the product, with one customer saying that it gave them loads of energy without any of the jitters.
Someone else reported that his wife loved using this product because it gives her a nice energy boost without over-stimulating.
However, there were, of course, also some negative reviews.
One person simply branded the product as a waste of money, while someone else said that it gave them no results and didn’t do what it promised to.
Not in our opinion. We believe that there are quite a few better products out there which have superior formulas and which, importantly, do not use a proprietary blend.
Our top rated female-focused product is currently Leanbean – and you can check out our list of the best five supplements on the market right now via the link below.
Despite some of today’s aggressive marketing, you should never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you.
Your first port of call should always be to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before trying any products in this category.
Making sure that you’ve got those two things on point before using a supplement is going to greatly increase your chances of success.
So, that wraps up our 360 Slim For Her review.
Overall, this product does use a selection of good ingredients, but it’s let down badly by the fact that it includes a proprietary blend.
This means that we don’t know if the doses of the ingredients are enough to be considered effective or not.
In summary, there are better products on the market which use similar ingredients and fully disclose the doses for all to see.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge