If you’re a regular reader of our health and fitness content, you’ll know that we’re always on the lookout for the best supplements in all categories.
Choosing a quality supplement can make a difference to your results, although you should always make sure that eating right and exercising regularly are your first ports of call.
Fat Burner Extreme is marketed as a vegan-friendly supplement designed to help you achieve your goals, which fits into the broad range of supplements known as so-called ‘fat burners’.
Our AAN Fat Burner Extreme review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement so that you can make an informed choice about whether this is the best product on the market right now.
Let’s kick off the review by examining the main key points about this product.
The marketing material from Active Alliance Nutrition describes Fat Burner Extreme as a supplement to boost your chances of success.
According to the product listing on Amazon, Fat Burner Extreme has been formulated to work in a number of different ways to help support your goals.
This is a good start. Generally speaking, the best supplements work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
Now, let’s start looking at the actual formula used by Fat Burner Extreme to see if it lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s kick off this section by looking at the full ingredients list used by AAN Fat Burner Extreme.
As you can see, Fat Burner Extreme uses eight ingredients to achieve its effects. Let’s now break down the formula to assess its effectiveness.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a great ingredient for any supplement of this type. Caffeine is a popular stimulant which is commonly found in the top products in this category.
• Eria Jarensis Extract – We’ve never come across this ingredient in any kind of supplement before. We’re not too sure about the need to included along with Caffeine in the same supplement, to be perfectly honest.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good ingredient because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. It’s good to see it included in this supplement, as it’s usually in the top products in this category.
• Theobromide – This is essentially another name for Cocoa Extract. We’re not used to seeing it in supplements in this category.
• Bitter Orange Extract – This is one of those common ingredients which we don’t like to see used nowadays. We’re not big fans of it and we don’t really like to see it used in any supplements.
• Rauwolscine – This is a molecule which is very similar in structure to Yohimbine. Again, we’re not to keen on it and didn’t like to see it in the AAN formula.
• Huperzine A – This is an alkaloid extracted from a plant called club moss. This may be an OK addition but we’d have much preferred to have seen an actual proven ingredient used in its place.
• Bioperine – This is essentially branded Black Pepper Extract. It’s commonly used in supplements to help with the absorption of certain ingredients.
• Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 – B Vitamins are always a good inclusion for a supplement of this type. In case you didn’t know, B6 and B12 can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Now, there are some pretty good ingredients in Fat Burner Extreme, but there are also some important substances missing in our opinion.
Here are the main good ingredients missing from this supplement:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
It’s a real shame that Fat Burner Extreme doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper. It’s usually one of the top ingredients in supplements of this type.
We were also disappointed to see that there wasn’t any Green Tea Extract on the label, another one of our favorites.
Glucomannan is another one of those top ingredients that didn’t make it into Fat Burner Extreme. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is often found in the top products in this category.
Remember to check out our guide below, which features all of the top five supplements on the market right now.
The main thing to look out for when it comes to supplement side effects is the over-use of stimulants.
Fat Burner Extreme uses 375mg of Caffeine and 250mg of Eria Jarensis Extract per serving, which could well be too much for some people.
As we’ve mentioned above, the combination of Bitter Orange and Caffeine in the same supplement is not ideal either – and it’s another thing you should be wary of.
We always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients before taking any supplement for the first time.
It’s always best to speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of AAN Fat Burner Extreme contains 60 capsules. That’s a one-month supply if you take the recommended two capsules a day.
The directions say that you should take one capsule before breakfast and another capsule before lunch.
There’s also a note for “advanced users” who can take two capsules as their first dose before breakfast.
There’s a warning saying not to take more than two capsules at once or three capsules in total per day.
Generally speaking, the best supplements on the market have regular doses of three to four servings per day, meaning that your body is regularly being given the ingredients.
This is quite a new product, but there were 11 AAN Fat Burner Extreme reviews on Amazon when we wrote this post.
They were all for 5 stars. We’re going to give AAN the benefit of the doubt and assume that all of these reviews are indeed legitimate and from paying customers.
One person reported that the capsules helped to give them much more energy, while someone else said that they were very effective in helping them.
Not in our humble opinion. Fat Burner Extreme does use some solid ingredients, and it’s good that the doses of the substances are clearly stated on the label.
However, it’s a shame that this supplement doesn’t use some popular ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
And that means that we currently do not rate this product as the best on the market right now. Check out our guide to the best five picks via the link below.
Remember that there’s no such thing as a ‘magic fat burning pill’ which is going to do all of the hard work for you.
The simple fact of the matter is that you’ll have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any noticeable results.
Having said that, a quality supplement can make a big difference if you’ve already got your diet and training regime on point because it can support you as you take responsibility for your results.
That concludes our Fat Burner Extreme review.
Overall, this is an OK supplement but the lack of some key ingredients and some questionable inclusions mean that it doesn’t challenge the best products on the market, in our humble opinion at least.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge