If you’re a regular reader of our health and fitness content, you’ll know that we’re always on the lookout for the best supplements in all categories.
Choosing a quality fat burner supplement can make a big difference to your results, although you should always make sure that eating right and exercising regularly are your first ports of call.
Fat Burner Extreme is marketed as a vegan-friendly supplement designed to help you shift those stubborn areas of body fat.
Our AAN Fat Burner Extreme review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement so that you can make an informed choice about whether this is the best product on the market right now.
Let’s kick off the review by examining the main key points about this product.
The marketing material from Active Alliance Nutrition describes Fat Burner Extreme as a fat burning, energy boosting, mood enhancing pill. That’s quite a mouthful indeed!
According to the product listing on Amazon, Fat Burner Extreme has been formulated to:
• Boost Energy and Mood
• Suppress Appetite
• Provide Thermogenic Fat Burning
This is a good start. Generally speaking, the best fat burner supplements work in multiple ways to get your body burning more fat.
We all know that shifting those stubborn areas of fat is not easy, which is why your chances of success will be greatly increased if you choose a product with a multi-action approach.
Now, let’s start looking at the actual formula used by Fat Burner Extreme to see if it lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s kick off this section by looking at the full ingredients list used by AAN Fat Burner Extreme.
As you can see, Fat Burner Extreme uses eight ingredients to achieve its effects. Let’s now break down the formula to assess its effectiveness.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a great ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a popular stimulant which as well as raising energy levels, also works to boost metabolism and suppress appetite.
• Eria Jarensis Extract – We’ve never come across this ingredient in a fat burner supplement before. It’s another stimulant which AAN say that they’ve included to provide “energy and euphoria”. We’re not too sure about the need to included along with Caffeine in the same supplement, however.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good fat burner ingredient because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which can help with fat loss. It’s good to see it included in this supplement.
• Theobromide – This is essentially another name for Cocoa Extract. It’s packed full of antioxidants and may provide cardiovascular benefits, although there doesn’t seem to be much of a direct link to fat burning.
• Bitter Orange Extract – This is one of those common fat burner ingredients which we don’t like to see used nowadays. It’s thought that Bitter Orange can help to stimulate fat loss through increased metabolism, but it’s been known to cause problems when combined with Caffeine, so we don’t recommend it as a safe ingredient.
• Rauwolscine – This is a molecule which is very similar in structure to Yohimbine. AAN say that they’ve used this substance because of its ability to increase Lipolysis and Fat Mobilization. However, we don’t recommend fat burners that use Yohimbe and so don’t like to see it in this product.
• Huperzine A – This is an alkaloid extracted from a plant called club moss. AAN say that they’ve included it in this supplement to help with focus and cognition. Again, this may be a nice addition but we’d preferred to have seen an actual proven fat burning ingredient used in its plae.
• Bioperine – This is essentially branded Black Pepper Extract. It’s a good inclusion for any fat burning supplement because it helps to increase the absorption of the other ingredients in the formula. Any product that uses Black Pepper Extract is likely to be a more effective supplement.
• Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 – B Vitamins are always a good inclusion for a fat burner supplement as they help your body to get the energy it needs from food, and therefore you’ll feel better – even when dieting.
Now, there are some pretty good ingredients in Fat Burner Extreme, but there are also some important substances missing in our opinion.
Here are the main good ingredients missing from this supplement:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
It’s a real shame that Fat Burner Extreme doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper. It’s one of the most powerful natural thermogenics around and it also works to suppress appetite.
We were also disappointed to see that there wasn’t any Green Tea Extract on the label, another one of the most effective fat burning ingredients around.
Glucomannan is another one of those top ingredients that didn’t make it into Fat Burner Extreme. It’s a common ingredient in the best supplements because it can help you to feel fuller for longer, and therefor make sticking to your diet easier.
Remember to check out our guide below, which features all of the top five fat burner supplements on the market right now.
The main thing to look out for when it comes to fat burner side effects is the over-use of stimulants.
Fat Burner Extreme uses 375mg of Caffeine and 250mg of Eria Jarensis Extract per serving, which could well be too much for some people.
The side effects of too much Caffeine include the jitters and energy crashes.
As we’ve mentioned above, the combination of Bitter Orange and Caffeine in the same supplement is thought to be potentially dangerous, and it’s another thing you should be wary of.
We always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients before taking any supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of AAN Fat Burner Extreme contains 60 capsules. That’s a one-month supply if you take the recommended two capsules a day.
The directions say that you should take one capsule before breakfast and another capsule before lunch.
There’s also a note for “advanced users” who can take two capsules as their first dose before breakfast.
There’s a warning saying not to take more than two capsules at once or three capsules in total per day.
Generally speaking, the best fat burner supplements on the market have regular doses of three to four servings per day, meaning that your body is constantly being given the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
This is quite a new product, but there were 11 AAN Fat Burner Extreme reviews on Amazon when we wrote this post.
They were all for 5 stars. We’re going to give AAN the benefit of the doubt and assume that all of these reviews are indeed legitimate and from paying customers.
One person reported that the capsules helped to give them much more energy, while someone else said that they were very effective in helping to suppress their appetite.
Not in our humble opinion. Fat Burner Extreme does use some solid ingredients, and it’s good that the doses of the substances are clearly stated on the label.
However, it’s a shame that this supplement doesn’t use some key fat burning ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
And that means that we currently do not rate this product as the best on the market right now. Check out our guide to the best 5 fat burners via the link below.
Remember that there’s no such thing as a ‘magic fat burning pill’ which is going to do all of the hard work for you.
The simple fact of the matter is that you’ll have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any noticeable results.
Having said that, a quality fat burner can make a big difference if you’ve already got your diet and training regime on point.
That concludes our Fat Burner Extreme review.
Overall, this is an OK fat burner supplement but the lack of some key ingredients and some questionable inclusions mean that it doesn’t challenge the best products on the market.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga