This is a weight loss supplement for women sold on Amazon and elsewhere, and it’s been designed to help you burn more fat.
It’s marketed as an “ultra premium” fat burner for women, containing a number of ingredients to help you lose those stubborn areas of fat.
As well as being a fat burner, this product is also marketed as being able to make you become “instantly ageless” by slowing down the ageing process.
This is obviously a unique take for this product, as most fat burners tend to focus only on weight loss.
Generally, we prefer supplements that have one specific goal in mind, because it means that the ingredients have been specifically picked and dosed to achieve this.
If a supplement is trying to do too much, it often results in under-dosed ingredients, which is never a good thing.
Our Ageless Kiss review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this fat burner for women, so we can compare it to the best fat burners for women on the market right now.
Ageless Kiss is marketed as both a female fat burner and a supplement which can help to slow down the ageing process.
According the marketing material, Ageless Kiss has been specifically designed to deliver fast results.
Ageless Kiss claims to:
• Boost thermogenic fat burning
• Slow down ageing
• Improve memory, focus and mood
As well as the above, Ageless Kiss also contains a number of antioxidant ingredients.
Now, we’re all for supplements that encourage positive effects, but this seems a bit much to us.
As mentioned above, we’d prefer to see supplements that have one sole focus (for example, fat burning) because supplements that try to do too much usually have under-dosed ingredients.
Let’s now take a close look at the all-important ingredients used by Ageless Kiss to see if this supplement compares to the competition or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the ingredients used by Ageless Kiss and the full label from the bottle.
• Sensoril – This is a branded version of a herb called Ashwagandha. It’s regularly in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. It’s thought to help to reduce stress by lowering the levels of Cortisol in your body. Raw Synergies also say that they’ve included it to help to suppress appetite, although we couldn’t find too much scientific evidence backing this up.
• Citicoline – This ingredient is included for its ability to improve focus and maintain attention, according to Raw Synergies. It is also thought to help promote healthy vision as well. While this looks like a good ingredient for your brain health, there doesn’t seem to be much evidence linking it directly to weight loss, so it’s unlikely to help with fat burning.
• Resveratrol – Extracted from grapes, this is included in Ageless Kiss for its antioxidant properties. We’ve seen it in a few other fat burners before but it’s not a very common ingredient. According to the Raw Synergies marketing material, this ingredient will help to “support metabolism”. We would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in this case.
• Antioxidant Fruit Blend – This is the Ageless Kiss ‘proprietary blend’. It contains a lot of different ingredients but the total dose per serving is just 100mg, so it’s likely that a lot of these ingredients are underdosed.
The blend contains Coffea arabica. Coffee Extract is a good ingredient for fat burners, and Green Coffee Extract especially, because it contains high levels of Chlorogenic Acid, which have been shown to help with weight loss.
The Blend also contains Green Tea, which is one of the best fat burning ingredients around because of its ability to boost metabolism and thermogenic fat burning. The problem, though, is that because it’s contained in the blend, we don’t know the actual dose per serving. Given that the blend total is 100mg, it’s unlikely that there is enough Green Tea in this supplement to be effective.
• Paradoxine – This ingredient is made from extract of grains of paradise. According to Raw Synergies, it is one of the most “potent” slimming products on the market. According to the official website, this herbal ingredient can trigger thermogenesis and therefore help to reduce body fat. However, it’s not one of our recommended fat burner ingredients.
• Cocoabuterol Theobromine – Raw Synergies say that they’ve included this ingredients because of its supposed ability to help elevate mood and reduce stress. It’s also said to help with thermogenic fat burning. However, we’d have much preferred to see Ageless Kiss use a proven natural fat burning ingredient in its place.
Ageless Kiss does contain a few good ingredients but unfortunately the most effective ones are locked up in the proprietary blend, meaning that they’re likely to be under-dosed.
It was a real shame to see that Ageless Kiss doesn’t use one of our top recommending natural fat burning ingredients Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne is one of the most potent thermogenic ingredients around, and it also doubles up as an appetite suppressant to make sticking to your diet easier.
It was also disappointing to see that there was no Caffeine used in this supplement. Caffeine will help to stimulate metabolism and boost energy levels to get you feeling at your best – even when dieting.
There were also no B Vitamins or Chromium, which we recommend amongst the best fat burning ingredients.
Because Ageless Kiss doesn’t contain any Caffeine, you don’t have to worry about the overuse of stimulants, which is a common problem in lots of modern day fat burners.
That being said, there is a warning on the label saying to avoid taking it on an empty stomach and within four hours of going to bed, which we found a bit strange.
There were a few reports of side effects in some of the reviews posted online, including nausea, chest pain and an upset stomach.
We always recommend doing your own research into the various ingredients before taking a supplement for the first time, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
Each bottle of Ageless Kiss contains 60 capsules. That means that one bottle is a month-long supply if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions say that you should start off by assessing tolerance and taking one capsule twice a day with meals.
They then say that you should continue with two capsules once a day with a meal.
This sounds OK, but generally the best and most effective supplements require multiple doses (at least three or four) per day, to make sure that your body is constantly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
The leading fat burner supplements on the market generally have servings of at least three times per day.
There were lots of Ageless Kiss reviews on Amazon when we did our research online.
It currently has an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
There were plenty of positive reviews, with one customer saying that they had made some “incredible strides” with their weight loss goals while using this product.
Someone else said that they loved Ageless Kiss and it worked for them, and another happy customer described it as one of the most effective weight loss supplements.
However, there were also inevitably some negative reviews. There were lots of people who said that the product simply did not work as advertised for them.
One person said it did “nothing” for them, and someone else even said that it increased their appetite.
Not in our opinion. Ageless Kiss showed plenty of promise but is let down by the fact that its best ingredients (Coffee Extract and Green Tea) are concealed in a proprietary blend, meaning they are likely to be under-dosed.
You can see our updated guide to the top 5 best fat burners on sale right now by hitting the link below.
You should always combine any fat burning supplement with a good diet and regular exercised.
You shouldn’t expect the capsules to do all of the hard work for you. Getting your diet and training regime on point before taking any supplement is crucial to achieving your goals.
That being said, if you’re training hard and eating right, then adding a quality fat burner to your regimen can make a big difference.
So, that wraps up our Ageless Kiss review.
In conclusion, this product delivers a lot of interesting ingredients, but not many of them are proven fat burners.
Ageless Kiss seems to have more of a focus on boosting mood and cognition than fat burning, and so we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga