If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this supplement, then you’ve arrived on the right page.
Our review is going to focus on all of the key things you need to know about this particular testosterone booster as we look to see where it stands and if it can live up to the hype or not.
We’re going to be paying close attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we aim to find out whether it deserves a place on our list of the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
There’s now more choice than ever when it comes to testosterone booster supplements – and that can make it more difficult to pick out the best one for you.
Our Alpha King Supreme review will hopefully bring you everything you need to know about this supplement so you can decide whether it’s right for you or not.
So, let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at Alpha King Supreme to see if it can live up to the hype.
According to the official promotional material for Alpha King Supreme on the Force Factor website, it was created to be a “superior vitality and virility supplement”.
You’ll also find Alpha King Supreme on Amazon, where it currently sells for around $90. That price certainly makes it one of the more expensive testosterone boosters out there right now.
The bottle of Alpha King Supreme proudly says that this supplement will bring you the following benefits:
• Premium Drive and Vitality
• Compelling Muscle and Strength
• Mind Blowing Sexual Performance
Those are quite some claims. Let’s hope this product can live up to its own hype.
The promotional material on the official website says that Alpha King Supreme is the “ultimate testosterone booster”.
It says that this product could bring you “increased libido and lean muscle” as well as “improved sexual performance, strength, and endurance”.
It also claims that it will be able to help you experience “less everyday stress” and “a better mood”.
This all sounds pretty good, but we’ve learned not to give too much credit to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and doses.
So, let’s move swiftly on to the next section of our review.
Let’s start this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label for Alpha King Supreme as shown on the bottle.
It’s great to see that Force Factor have not used a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we are clearly shown the exact ingredients along with their individual doses.
Let’s now take a closer look at the ingredients in the Alpha King Supreme formula.
• Vitamin D – Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that your body needs in trace amounts in order to function properly. Our bodies produce it naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but it can be difficult to get enough all year round. Vitamin D can help to support normal testosterone levels, so it’s a solid inclusion.
• Magnesium – This is an essential mineral which your body also needs for survival. Magnesium plays an important role in a whole host of bodily processes, and a lot of people don’t get enough of it from their diets.
• Zinc – Zinc is a great testosterone booster ingredient. It’s another essential mineral that’s believed to play a role in supporting healthy testosterone levels. Another good inclusion in the Alpha King Supreme formula.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This is a branded form of Ashwagandha, which is a herb that has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine. It could help to reduce Cortisol levels, and it has also recently shown promise at helping with testosterone.
• Fenugreek – Another decent inclusion. Fenugreek is a great source of important things such as Zinc and Magnesium. On its own, it has also shown promise at being able to support normal testosterone levels.
• Mucuna Pruriens – This is one of the main ingredients in one of our testosterone booster picks called Prime Male. Also known as Velvet Bean, it has been shown to boost testosterone levels in infertile men.
• Diindolylmethane – Also commonly known as DIM, this is a nutrient often found in green vegetables. It’s believed to work as an Aromatase inhibitor, which is presumably why it’s in the Alpha King Supreme blend.
• Boron – This is a dietary mineral that often finds its way into testosterone booster supplements. It is believed to support testosterone levels when supplemented at higher doses than it’s found in food.
• L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid primarily found in watermelons that is a common ingredient in the top pre workout supplements. It is usually used as a sports performance and heart health supplement and could help with blood flow.
• Panax Ginseng – Another common ingredient in testosterone boosters. Ginseng has a long history of use as an energy tonic in traditional medicine.
The Alpha King Supreme formula has some good ingredients in it – and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we would still have liked to see the following ingredients in this supplement:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is our favorite testosterone booster ingredient because it’s been shown to help boost T levels in men when supplemented – and pretty quickly too.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product.
You can see our buyer’s guide to the best testosterone boosters by following the link shown below.
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s worth consulting your doctor before trying any new product of this type.
That being said, the Alpha King Supreme formula looks to be pretty safe to us.
It doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, and we’re clearly told all of the ingredients outside of a proprietary blend.
Each bottle of Alpha King Supreme contains 90 capsules, which will last you for 30 days.
The directions simply say that you should take three capsules in the morning with your breakfast.
At the time of writing, we found only one Alpha King Supreme review on Amazon.
It was for five stars and came from somebody who claimed that it “worked as advertised”.
Hopefully there will be more reviews posted soon so we can get an all-round feel for what customers think about this supplement.
Alpha King Supreme certainly has some good things going for it, such as the fact that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend and that it uses some solid ingredients.
However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
To see the ones we do, follow the link shown below.
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to get you into shape and feeling great.
You should always start with the basics. That means making sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and a regular exercise regime.
Testosterone booster supplements can work – but they need to be combined with the right lifestyle choices.
It’s common sense, but the healthier your overall lifestyle is, the more likely your testosterone levels are going to be within the best range.
That brings us to the end of our Alpha King Supreme review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent testosterone booster supplement.
It’s great that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend, and it has some good ingredients in it such as Ashwagandha, Magnesium and Zinc.
However, we must admit that it’s a bit disappointing that it doesn’t use some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid.
It’s also a shame that there isn’t more in the way of customer feedback on this product online right now.
MORE: T6 Star6urn review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge