If you’re looking to boost your results both inside and outside of the gym, then adding a quality testosterone booster to your daily regimen is always worth a try.
In this Alpha Muscle XT review, we’re going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this testosterone booster supplement, so you can decide whether it’s the right supplement for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to focus on the company history, the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings as we look to try and determine where this product ranks in comparison to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now.
The T6 Alpha Muscle XT supplement is one of the more popular testosterone boosters on sale on Amazon, so we naturally wanted to find out a bit more about this product to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
There are so many testosterone boosters out there these days that it can be pretty difficult picking out the best one.
But we’re here to make your life easier, by doing all of the hard work for you.
So let’s now get cracking and start taking a closer look at Alpha Muscle XT in a bit more detail.
In case you weren’t already aware, Alpha Muscle XT fits into a broader range of supplements known as testosterone boosters.
They are a new type of supplement which are designed to help give your body more of the natural fuel it needs to produce more testosterone.
Alpha Muscle XT is one of the more popular testosterone boosters on Amazon and manufacturers T6 make plenty of claims about this product on the official page (not surprisingly).
The marketing material on the official Amazon listing says that Alpha Muscle XT is at the “epicenter” of muscle building supplements on the market right now.
We’re not too sure what that means, but we’ll assume it’s a good thing.
The marketing material says that Alpha Muscle XT uses a range of important muscle building ingredients to help you improve your results inside and outside of the gym.
It also claims to a “true premium supplement” that can help to prolong male longevity, which sounds pretty good to us.
However, we’ve got to say that we’ve pretty much heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about testosterone booster supplements.
The real proof as to whether a product is actually effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula, the servings and the customer feedback.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the Alpha Muscle XT formula as we look to see where it stands in relation to the top products on the market.
Let’s begin this important part of our Alpha Muscle XT review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label found on the bottle of this supplement.
Here is the full ingredients list:
Firstly, we should point out that it’s good news that T6 have chosen not to use a proprietary blend in the Alpha Muscle XT formula.
This means that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used and makes it much easier to judge whether the supplement is going to be effective or not.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they are usually just a convenient excuse for manufacturers not to be fully transparent with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Alpha Muscle XT does contain.
• Magnesium – A solid place to start for any testosterone booster supplement. It’s a mineral that works by lowering the protein Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), inhibiting it and lowering it’s ability to affect T-levels. This is a good testosterone boosting ingredient, and many people don’t get enough magnesium from their diet.
• Zinc – Another good inclusion in the Alpha Muscle XT formula. Zinc is another important mineral that many men do not get enough of from their diet. Zinc is used in key processes in the brain to produce more Luteinizing Hormone, and therefore more testosterone. It’s a good inclusion and we always recommend looking for Zinc on the ingredients label of any testosterone booster you’re thinking about buying.
• Epicatechin – This is an ingredient known as an antioxidant flavonoid. It’s a molecule found in chocolate – amongst other things – that has antioxidant properties. It’s a decent inclusion, as there have been some studies to suggest that it could help to promote muscle growth. However, these trials are too preliminary to be able to claim with certainty that it will help with building muscle.
• Ashwagandha Extract – This is a plant extract that is sometimes used as a remedy to help relieve the symptoms of anxiety. It’s believed to work by helping to raise the levels of Cortisol in your system. The particular branded version of Ashwagandha in Alpha Muscle XT has been shown to positively influence testosterone levels on men, so it’s a pretty solid inclusion in this case.
• Laxosterone – We’ve not come across this ingredient in too many testosterone booster supplements before. It’s a natural anabolic supplement derived from plants. In this case, it’s a branded version of 5a hydroxy laxogenin sold by a company called Bestcom. We’re not really too sure about this ingredient. There are not any actual scientific studies which show that it can help to raise testosterone levels.
• Longjack – This is a common ingredient in testosterone booster supplements. Also known as Eurycoma longifolia, it’s an extract from a plant which is native to Indonesia. Among other things, it’s been known to be used for treating erectile dysfunction, increasing sexual desire, treating male infertility, and boosting athletic performance. However, there is not much actual scientific evidence to suggest that it will successfully raise testosterone levels.
• DIM – Short for Diindolylmethane. This is another common testosterone booster ingredient, but not one of our favorites. It’s believed to work to help reduce estrogen by inhibiting the female hormone. However, this won’t be necessary if you choose the right testosterone booster supplement.
The Alpha Muscle XT ingredients formula is certainly not the worst one we’ve come across – and it’s great that T6 have not used a proprietary blend in this case.
However, we’d be lying if we said that this supplement is not missing some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients.
Here are the main omissions that didn’t make it into the Alpha Muscle XT ingredients formula:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
It’s a real shame that the Alpha Muscle XT formula doesn’t use any D-Aspartic Acid. This is one of the best natural testosterone boosting ingredients around, because it’s been shown in multiple studies to help raise the levels of the male hormone in men – and within a matter of days in some cases.
Boron is another nutrient that we would have liked to have seen uses in Alpha Muscle XT, while Black Pepper Extract is really an essential inclusion that has been omitted.
That’s because Black Pepper Extract can help to increase the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement, to make for a more effective product overall.
You can check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Alpha Muscle XT formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about experiencing any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients formula for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time, if nothing else, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used.
Each bottle of Alpha Muscle XT contains 60 vegetarian capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions are pretty straightforward. The instructions say that you should take two capsules in the evening.
There’s also a notice saying that you should discontinue use after six weeks for a minimum of six weeks.
The T6 Alpha Muscle XT testosterone booster is one of the more popular products in this category on Amazon.
At the time of writing, it had 215 customer reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, which isn’t too bad at all.
One person left a hugely positive review, claiming that Alpha Muscle XT helped them to gain a lot of lean muscle.
However, there were also naturally some negative reviews. One person said that they used it as directed for 30 days but said that they saw no positive results at all.
Not in our opinion. The T6 Testosterone Booster Alpha Muscle XT is clearly a popular product and it does contain some decent ingredients.
However, it’s missing some key T-boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Boron.
Remember to check our our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Always remember that a testosterone booster or muscle building supplement is designed to be combined with a healthy diet and solid training regime.
Too many people try these kinds of supplements but fail to get their diet and training program on point, and then complain that they don’t work.
A supplement in this category is designed to work alongside a healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
That brings us to the end of our Alpha Muscle XT review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK testosterone booster supplement, but it’s not one of the absolute best, simply because it’s missing some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid.
Simply put, there are some better options on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga