MuscleTech are one of the biggest names in the supplement industry, so it’s hard not to pay attention when they add a new product to their lines.
If you’re looking to find out all there is to know about Alpha Test as a product, then you’re in the right place.
Our Alpha Test review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this product as we look to try and determine where it ranks in relation to the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
The testosterone booster market has grown hugely in recent years – and that means way more choice when it comes to picking the very best products.
The increased choice is good for consumers, but it also means that it can be tricky to separate the best products from the not-so-good.
The purpose of this review article is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster from all angles as we look to see where it stands in relation to the very best products on the market right now.
So, let’s now get cracking and start taking a close look at Alpha Test to see what this supplement is all about.
As we’ve already gathered Alpha Test is a testosterone booster supplement made by supplement industry veterans MuscleTech.
MuscleTech produce a number of the most popular products on sale these days, including the Hydroxycut fat burner line.
The company is based in the US and it was founded in 1995. On the official website, they claim to be the number one selling bodybuilding supplement brand in the USA.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone boosters are supplements which contain a range of natural ingredients that are designed to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more testosterone.
The marketing material of Alpha Test on the official website claims that this product has been specifically designed with a “maximum-strength formula” to boost testosterone levels.
Alpha Test claims to use a “powerful testosterone-boosting ingredient matrix to stimulate free testosterone” and help get you feeling on point.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but frankly we’ve heard it all before when it comes to marketing hype surrounding supplements.
The real indicators as to whether a supplement is actually going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula, the doses and the customer reviews.
So let’s now get down to business and start taking a closer look at the Alpha Test ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can live up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Alpha Test so we can see exactly what’s in each capsule.
Firstly, we should praise MuscleTech for their decision not to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
That means that we’ve clearly been told the doses of all of the individual ingredients, and that makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of the product.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it means that you don’t know exactly how much of each ingredient is included in each serving.
Let’s now get cracking and start taking a look at the Alpha Test ingredients in a bit more detail.
• Zinc – This is a solid start for any testosterone booster supplement. Zinc is a great ingredient because it’s a mineral that many men do not get enough of from their diet – and it’s known for playing a role in supporting healthy testosterone levels. We were pleased to see it included as the first ingredient in Alpha Test.
• Fenugreek – This is another solid inclusion for any testosterone booster. As well as being packed full of good nutrients such as Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium, Fenugreek has shown promise at being able to potentially boost testosterone levels in men in some studies. Fenugreek is a good inclusion for any testosterone booster.
• Tribulus – This is one of those ingredients that was extremely popular in some of the earlier testosterone boosters to hit the market. It’s a plant extract that has plenty of claims surrounding its supposed ability to raise testosterone levels. However, some recent studies have indicated that it’s not as effective as first hoped. Simply put, MuscleTech could have used a more proven ingredient in its place.
• Shilajit Extract – This is an ingredient which is a common inclusion in Ayurvedic medicine. It’s shown promise at being able to boost testosterone levels. In one study conducted over 90 days, men who took a purified version of Shilajit enjoyed increased levels of free testosterone. Simply put, it’s a decent inclusion in the Alpha Test formula.
• Boron – This is another mineral that we like to see used in testosterone boosters, so it was good to find Boron in the Alpha Test ingredients formula. Boron has shown promise at being able to boost testosterone levels and reduce Cortisol levels at the same time.
• Broccoli – MuscleTech have used this ingredient to supply another substance called Diindolylmethane (DIM), which is found in a number of testosterone boosters. There have been some claims that DIM could act as a blocker of the female hormone estrogen, which is good news for testosterone levels. However, there are some more proven ingredients that could have been used in its place.
The Alpha Test ingredients formula is not a bad one. It contains some pretty good ingredients such as Zinc, Fenugreek, Boron and Shilajit – and it’s great that MuscleTech have not used a proprietary blend for this supplement.
However, this product was still missing some of the very best testosterone boosting ingredients out there, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is usually the first ingredient we look for when picking out a testosterone booster supplement, because it’s proven to be one of the best ingredients to raise T levels – and sometimes in just a matter of days.
Although Alpha Test uses Fenugreek (a good source of Magnesium), we would have also liked to see Magnesium used as a standalone ingredient, as it can help to support healthy testosterone levels.
Ginseng is another notable omission, while Black Pepper Extract is a good inclusion for any testosterone booster because it can help to boost the absorption of the other substances and therefor make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our guide to the very best testosterone boosters on sale right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Alpha Test ingredients formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of it causing you any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always advise that you take close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Alpha Test contains 120 capsules, which is a month’s supply if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions are pretty straightforward – you take two capsules with water, twice per day. They advise that you space the doses out evenly.
At the time of writing, there were more than 400 Alpha Test reviews on Amazon, and it certainly seems to be one of the more popular testosterone booster supplements.
It had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
One customer said that Alpha Test helped to “enhance” their life. He said he was 45 years old and it helped to greatly increase his energy levels and libido.
However, there were inevitably also some more negative reviews.
One verified buyer on Amazon claimed that it did “nothing” for them after they took a whole bottle, and they rated it one star.
Alpha Test is certainly one of the better testosterone booster supplements that we’ve reviewed recently.
It contains some decent ingredients such as Fenugreek, Boron and Zinc, and it doesn’t use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the substances.
However, it falls just short of being considered as one of the very best testosterone boosters out there right now simply because it missed out some quality proven ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Ginseng.
You can see our updated guide to the very best testosterone boosters around right now by following the link shown below.
You should always remember that supplements are designed to work alongside a healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point, before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That said, if you’re able to combine a good lifestyle with a quality testosterone booster, then you can expect to see some pretty good results.
That brings us to the end of our Alpha Test review.
Overall, we think that this is a pretty good testosterone booster supplement that uses a number of good ingredients to help raise T levels naturally.
It’s made by a reputable company in MuscleTech, and it seems to be one of the more popular testosterone boosters on Amazon.
The only real downside of this product is the fact that it hasn’t used some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga